Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megfashion View Post
    what song?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

well we talked abit about it... i think we were both just seriously stressed when it was said (ive got a mock exam coming up on a book that i havent read.. heh...)

we ended up going on skype just for a little bit (had to take a sleeping tablet so we had about 10 mins to talk)

he did text me in the morning so yay. but i know itll be no contact now till our goodnight-s.

he wanted this because of the stress. i understood that, but jst completely nothing was what hit the most... kind of yay that he did text. he just said hello really, and also some "xx"s... yay.

thanks for the support. yeh our relationship has its huge ups n downs. heck it seems to be always when i have the "forever" ring on.... think its jst gonna stay safely in its little box for now... :/

tat song in the church or something? the one he singed for years?...
    and thats why i dont like promise rings, they are the promise of a promise (and i guess forever rings are just another name for promise rings). if someone in a couple wants to give their partner a ring, ok, good. but why put lables on it? it is not an engagement ring, and if the relationship ends and the person gives the next SO a promise ring as well, it gets everytime more meaningless.
    and i think it brings bad luck. not gonna say it happens to everybody, but all but one couple I knew in all my life that wore engagement rings ended up together. and because she got pregnant in the middle of med school and they moved in together. though i guess they plan on getting married, someday.

I know it is hard, but try to trust him more about being around julia, i have the feeling she is the source of many discussions in the relationship. ot to care that much and get mad/sad about small things out of his control right now(he having singed that song in the church many times, in the PAST)

i see you care about him a lot, dont let those small non-important-in-the-end-of-the-day things get to you. drama and fights can kill a relationship slowly and bitterly. and even loving you, someday he can decide he wants to live drama-free
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
    X