I was just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering

How do you feel when you're in love with someone?

different, the way i feel for my so is different

i love my family, but the feeling i get when i think of my so is just straight up happiness.

Even when i am super annoyed with him he still makes me happier than anything else in the world, i would rather was a bad movie and cuddle than do anything else...

thats kinds what i think being in love is like

Comment

I feel everything and anything. Emotions run free and there is nothing held back. The thing that rings most true... my shyness. But I only see him in my life. Him and what we plan on doing. It feels amazing.

Comment

it feels happy and also feel hurt at the same time, even it's hurt to breathe..

Comment

Jeez, pretty deep question there and it's different for everyone. Whenever I'm with him, I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I cannot wait to share any and everything with him. Also, when I think about not being with him it just doesn't make sense, and I cannot picture him not being there.

I'm a pretty independent person, who never wanted a relationship, so the feelings are a bit different for me I suppose.
          “But now, I know, how absence can be present, like a damaged nerve, like a dark bird.”

Comment

I feel happy, elated. I usually can't stop smiling when I'm with him. I think about him all the time when he's not with me.

I feel thankful... that I found a love so deep and true. I feel blessed. I feel lucky.

It feels right and I don't doubt our relationship.

Comment

i know it's a deep question, but I'm curious to know everyone's opinion and how they feel. I can't really say I've been in love before so i don't know how it feels. I know it doesn't feel the exact same way for everyone. I mean I love my SO and I care about him deeply. Just can't say I'm IN love with him. And yes we've already discussed that so no worries ^_^. I just wanted to hear everyone's side is all

Comment

Like everything makes sense.
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                to be continued...

Comment

Very thankful, very happy. The most comfortable I have ever been. I feel at home. Like I have found someone who truly gets me.

Comment

Excited. Energised. Hyper-Aware. Emotionally Reactive. Sensitive. Vulnerable. Frightened. Home. Horny.

Comment

All of the above,

Love is different for everyone, love is indefinable.
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

It's a feeling I can't really describe. It's too powerful for words. My SO completes me and without her I just feel lonely and miserable. Whenever we fight it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. Same goes for when we have to say goodbye at the airport. I've never felt so strongly about anyone else before.

Comment

I feel like the world stops being such a scary place.

Comment

I feel like I would do anything in the world to make them happy.

Comment

I don't think it's a really easy question to answer. You know you're in love when you can't stop thinking about the person you've fallen for, when you feel something so strong that you know it will probably never die away. You know you're in love when the mere sight of them takes your breath away, when they dote on you, whenever they cuddle you and stand by your side and fight for you. You know you're both in love when you tell each other, with big smiles on your faces, how much you love each other and there might be the odd tear coming down your faces.

It's a feeling no one, I think, can fully describe because words will never hold enough meaning to be able to describe such a feeling =)

Comment

Working...
                              X