X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've been together almost 1 year and a half

Amount of Trips Taken: 6 - #7 is in 17 days

Miles/Hours Apart: 1423 miles away, but luckily we're in the same time zone

Average Length of Stay: Longest trip was 8 days, shortest was 3 - I flew up for the weekend for our anniversary - I'm headed up for a week on Christmas Day

Comment

Been Together: ~1 year, 2 months....first 3 months were CD
      Number of Trips: One. I went to go visit him 5 months after we went LD.
      Miles apart/Hours apart: 2,100 miles. One-two hour time difference (depending on daylight savings)
      Average Length of Stay: One week. I will be visiting again next month and will stay for one week as well. Due to work demands on my part, trips can't be any longer.

Comment

Been Together: 2.5 years
        Number of Trips: Two. I went to visit him once, and he came to me once. (then we closed the distance)
        Miles apart/Hours apart: around 2,000 miles if I remember correctly. We were a 1 or 2 hour difference (daylight savings)
        Average Length of Stay: One week. He saved up all his time off for me

Comment

Amount of time you've been in a relationship: 1 year 1 month

Amount of Trips Taken: 3

Miles/Hours Apart: 152 miles from my city to his; but we go to school together sooo.. 94 miles (about 2 hours) from my city to school & 104.9 miles (about 2 hours) from his city to school.

Average Length of Stay: 3 months

Comment

Been Together: Since he asked me online 6 years, 9 months.
            Number of Trips: 7
            Miles/Hours Apart: I think it's 13000km or something.
            Average Length of Stay: 5 trips were 3 months, the last two are 6 months.
            And I'm going to add another category...
            Amount of time you've spent in person throughout your relationship 2 years, 3 months. So exactly a third of our relationship has been spent together.
            Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
            First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

amount of time you've been in a relationship: 6 months

Amount of Trips Taken: 1

Miles/Hours Apart: 1600+ miles

Average Length of Stay: 1 week

Comment

Been Together: 2 years, 3 months
                Number of Trips: Two. He visited me once, I went out there once. Our next trip is planned for August (we're going to DISNEY!!!)
                Miles apart/Hours apart: 3000 miles - a 7 hour flight. 4 time zones. 5 hours on the clock.
                Average Length of Stay: His first stay was 14 days. I spent 10 with him. We've roughly spent a month together "irl"

Comment

Been Together: 11 months
                  Number of Trips: 6, and then the 3ish months for summer break (and about to be home for christmas so I will see him then too )
                  Miles/Hours Apart: 611mi
                  Average Length of Stay: Most are a long weekend. But summer was obviously longer as will this trip during christmas break.
                  Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Been Together: Almost 6 months
                    Number of Trips: I was away from how when we met, and then we were apart for 4 months, now he's in the country for 3 months
                    Miles/Hours Apart: 4400 - 4200 miles, depending where I am.
                    Average Length of Stay: 2-3 months
                    xxx

Comment

Been together:7 months
                      Number of trips: None
                      Miles/Hours Apart:A 20-25 minute drive
                      Average Length of Stay:We are a close distance relationship now as we closed the distance so we see each other alot!

Stay strong to those still in a LDR. We're all rooting for you .
                      .We've Closed the Distance.
                      no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                      i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                      no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                      all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

I met my boyfriend when he studied at my university. We got to spend 2 months as a couple that time..

Been together: 2 years and nearly 2 months
                        Number of trips: 3 (4 if you count meeting 1 week for a sort-of holiday ) so it's 2 for him and 2 for me
                        Miles/Hours Apart: around 6000/ 9 hours time-difference
                        Average Length of Stay: first we saw each other during my holidays close to his home for a week, but the first trip was after 6 month of LDR for 1 year (exchange-study from uni), the second was 2 weeks for his graduation and he visited me last December for 1 month.
                        Amount of time you've spent in person throughout your relationship: 1 year, 3 months and 3 weeks.

Comment

Been together: almost a year
                          Miles apart: 5000
                          Trips taken: I haven't taken any yet, he's been home twice. I'm going to visit him in July for 3 weeks.
                          Length of stay: 3 weeks both times.

Comment

Amount of time you've been in a relationship: 2 years 9 months
                            Amount of Trips Taken: We were CD after a year of LD and have reopened the distance again since then. The first year he came back during his breaks but actual visits during the semester...3-4 last semester. We'll have 2 this semester, max 3 I believe.
                            Miles/Hours Apart: Almost About 400 miles/6 hours
                            Average Length of Stay: A long weekend trip. A week was the longest amount of time I spent.

Comment

Been together: 1 year, 6 months
                              Number of trips: 8
                              Miles/hours apart: 213/1 - something I can never help feeling rather guilty about when I read the distances between many other couples here!
                              Average length of stay: 3 days

Comment

So list the amount of time you've been in a relationship: 1 year 9 months

Amount of Trips Taken: I have taken 4. He has taken 6 or 7

Miles/Hours Apart: Almost 700 miles

Average Length of Stay: Three day weekend trips

We were CD for 3 months and then I left for school. We still get to be CD for 3 months every year though =)

Comment

Working...
                                X