No announcement yet.

Are we the only ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuddle time is nice, but honestly I'd rather be out doing stuff. I like experiencing new and different things with my guy, it brings us closer. Most visits we have we take a side trip for a few days and just go exploring, it's so fun I love seeing his country and he likes seeing it through my eyes. He'll be here in a week and a half, and I'm trying not to kill him with activities!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Both the times my SO visited we didn't go out all weekend (the duration of our visit) the only time we went outside is when he went to smoke xD we spent the rest of our time just cuddling and sleeping.

Notes:
      Met: 8.17.09
      Started Dating: 8.20.09
      First Met: 10.2.10
      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

We're homebodies and damn proud of it. (Probably the most boring young adults you will ever meet. We don't like to party) We are perfectly content sitting around the house all day doing absolutely nothing. When we go out it's usually to get something and go back home, or go out to eat and then to the movies.
        ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
        The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

I think because he was here for a long time, we did a lot of exploration of my area. Normally both of us like to stay home, but him being in my country, I wanted to show him all the places I visited regularly, that way now when I say that I'm going there, he can look back and remember all the adventures we shared at that spot.

We often did sleep til late though.. we'd go to bed at like 3am after snuggling and watching a movie then wake up at noon, and then we'd make lunch... ponder for a little while on what to do for the day. We went on a lot of walks and went to the pub to play trivia a fair few times, that was always a lot of fun. We actually went out at night a lot.. I think we're both creatures of the night.

Comment

My boyfriend and I normally stay inside all day, we usually stay up late at night snuggling/talking/etc and wake up in the afternoon and in our past two visits we didn't go out much except to go shopping for food and stuff. Though we did a few things, not as much as a typical tourist would do, we enjoyed getting up late and staying in bed and enjoying being next to each other and cuddling, and then eventually getting up and getting a smoothie or something and sometimes we had to go to the shop to get some more food or something but we spent most of our time at home. I loved it! We're both very anxious people and like staying at home with each other.

Comment

Yes! I'm totally with you! I always plan fun things to do, and usually we try to go out/do something fun together at least once a day; but often our visits consist of us cuddling, snuggling, hugging, watching movies, and sitting close together by the fireplace. I'm quite okay with this, because after being apart for so long, it is the best thing in the world to be close with the one you love. I love going out for dinner and stuff, but I always long to go back home so he can hold me in his arms. (:
              However, on longer visits, we definitely do lots of fun things together - as well as the cutesy stuff

Comment

Working...
              X