No announcement yet.

I don't know what to do next!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the teddy bear, handwrite a note, being sure to emphasize that you really do like her. She won't know it unless you say it. The message you wrote makes it seem more like you're looking for friendship, which is also not a bad place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
      With the teddy bear, handwrite a note, being sure to emphasize that you really do like her. She won't know it unless you say it. The message you wrote makes it seem more like you're looking for friendship, which is also not a bad place to start.
      The reason I said "friendship" is because I have only known her for a month, and I don't want her to get creeped out by me. You understand where I'm coming from? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Excision94 View Post
        The reason I said "friendship" is because I have only known her for a month, and I don't want her to get creeped out by me. You understand where I'm coming from? :P
        Yep! I get it! I doubt if she'd be creeped out considering the events in the van.

Wait to see how she responds. If she shows interest, don't make her wonder. Let her know your intentions. That's what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
          Yep! I get it! I doubt if she'd be creeped out considering the events in the van.

Wait to see how she responds. If she shows interest, don't make her wonder. Let her know your intentions. That's what I meant.
          Ok yeah! That was my plan. If I get a positive response to what I sent her, then I'll elaborate on it.

Hopefully I ger her address!

Comment

Great idea! How should I tell her that I like her though? It sounds so easy but it's really not. Like, I want her to KNOW that I really like her. Should I also tell her before sending the gift? Because it may take like a week or two to get to her and I don't know if that will be to late. =\
            You should just tell her how you feel. Things can move a little fast relationship wise in Brazil sometimes... not saying it always does, but it certainly can. So if I were you I would write her a letter saying you really liked to kiss her and spend time with her, and that you wanted her to have a little something to remember you, a little surprise you want to send by the post.
            honesty is the best way.
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
              You should just tell her how you feel. Things can move a little fast relationship wise in Brazil sometimes... not saying it always does, but it certainly can. So if I were you I would write her a letter saying you really liked to kiss her and spend time with her, and that you wanted her to have a little something to remember you, a little surprise you want to send by the post.
              honesty is the best way.
              Ok, I already said I liked spending time with her (gave specific examples of when) and I want to continue our friendship. Didn't want to recommend an LDR just yet because I only knew her for a month and I think it would be appropriate to talk to her for a little longer, or until she gets my gift with the letter with it. (If she gives me her address).

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

honesty is the best way.
              Ok, I already said I liked spending time with her (gave specific examples of when) and I want to continue our friendship. Didn't want to recommend an LDR just yet because I only knew her for a month and I think it would be appropriate to talk to her for a little longer, or until she gets my gift with the letter with it. (If she gives me her address).

Comment

There is no rush to start a LDR, you two can get to know each other. dont rush saying i love you or things like that either, send her the gift, talk with her, call her in Brazil if possible. where in brazil does she live, do you know?
                If, after talking for a while more you feel your feelings growing stronger, try to have the talk about a LDR. I wish you all the luck! and fell free to message me if you want to talk
                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

There is no rush to start a LDR, you two can get to know each other. dont rush saying i love you or things like that either, send her the gift, talk with her, call her in Brazil if possible. where in brazil does she live, do you know?
                  If, after talking for a while more you feel your feelings growing stronger, try to have the talk about a LDR. I wish you all the luck! and fell free to message me if you want to talk
                  Great plan, and yes I know where she lives - Teresina, Brazil.

I don't know her phone number, I sent her a facebook message yesterday (the message I posted in this thread yesterday) and she's yet to respond. She's not on facebook much because it is summer break in Brazil right now from school so why would she be on a computer. :P I could text her but that costs money, and yes I could call her if she gives me her number.

Right now I'm just hoping I get her address!

Thanks.

Comment

She hasn't replied to my message I sent her yet because she hasn't been online. Will inform you guys when she does!

Comment

Kind of worried. I sent her the message on Friday, which I'm not sure if she received, and if she did she hasn't replied yet. She's been on facebook but hasn't replied to my messages. One of the Brazilian girls is saying she's probably not actually there on facebook the time I message her but she just left it on. But I don't know. Could she just be ignoring me? Just I wait for her to message me back? Should I just "play hard to get" as people say? What do I do? I'm worried.

Comment

Hey man, I'm in a LDR with a brazilian girl too. My advice to you right now is just to play it cool and don't push it too hard, let everything flow, how hard it even may be, but you'll have to deal with the fact that everything you do needs time, you don't want to push her because that might make her afraid and make her feel like you are not patient. Give her some time to answer the message you left her, I am sure she isn't ignoring you. Stay cool, don't push it. A word that i've said alot during the LDR i have is be strong, guess you'll have to be strong right now too.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE SMILEY View Post
                          Hey man, I'm in a LDR with a brazilian girl too. My advice to you right now is just to play it cool and don't push it too hard, let everything flow, how hard it even may be, but you'll have to deal with the fact that everything you do needs time, you don't want to push her because that might make her afraid and make her feel like you are not patient. Give her some time to answer the message you left her, I am sure she isn't ignoring you. Stay cool, don't push it. A word that i've said alot during the LDR i have is be strong, guess you'll have to be strong right now too.
                          Lucky that yours is going as planned man. Is what I said good though? I hope I didn't come across creepy or too pushy, cause I'm really not trying to be at all! I just really love her and I don't have much experience with talking to someone that I can't talk to face to face and express myself the way I want to.

Comment

Still waiting...

Comment

Working...
                            X