He really wants to get me something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really wants to get me something

For Christmas I get to be with my SO I go to see him Monday as in this Monday three days from now
    he said he'll have some money and asked what I wanted, Really I'm getting what I want - time with him.

and like if he seriously wants to get me something I really still want one of those glazed roses from Romanceher.com
    But I feel like asking for a romantic sort of gift seems needy.

like I feel thats something he should surprise me with rather than me ask for it ya know?

We've always had a problem with Romance, mainly because I give too much of it and leave no room for him to give any so I'm trying to fix that and be less romantic and less clingy with it so he can show some romance if he wants to.

But really all I want is him. and I'm getting that so I'm happy
    " There is always hope.
    "

give him a list of things
    i gave michael a list of 5 things i wanted, than let him chose. than you dont know what it is but you do know it will be good! also its not nerdy. but i would say you want him to send you one spontaneously. plant the seed in his head so he knows!

Comment

Yeah I agree, give him a list of things you want and tell him he can only pick ONE. So it's a surprise. Plus then he'll see other things to get you for other occasions. I don't mind telling my SO to buy me flowers. He's not a mind reader. And damn am I happy to come home to a vase of flowers

Comment

What if you told him you'd like to use that money to go out to dinner with him to his/your favourite place? Or a nice restaurant? That way, you're sort of compromising between what you want (spending time with him)/something more romantic and allowing him to buy you something for Christmas.
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

My SO will give me a charm for my thomas sabo watch. if not that i would want pandora charms, haha. its easy to buy gifts for me, well, at least he knows what to give me, always gives the right thing! my mother never knows what to get me.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
          Yeah I agree, give him a list of things you want and tell him he can only pick ONE. So it's a surprise. Plus then he'll see other things to get you for other occasions. I don't mind telling my SO to buy me flowers. He's not a mind reader. And damn am I happy to come home to a vase of flowers
          I have done that with my SO in the past. maybe thats why he is so great to give me gifts? he already saw a list of what I wanted! LMAO
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
          X