No announcement yet.

The loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got me a fancy necklace from WHBM and an upgrade for our LOTRO accounts, which I thought was nice since it will be our saving grace to get through the last leg of our LDR.
    I got him skyrim, a fancy pair of chopsticks (which he has always wanted for some reason ??) and some photography done of myself which he also asked me to do. Overall it was a pretty awesome christmas.

Comment

I already posted it in the other thread and I'll put up photos on my blog.

My boyfriend got me
      - tickets to see Moliere's "The school for wives" (the day after tomorrow!!)
      - the moose pillow from my avatar (it says "Kocham Polske" - I love Poland)
      - the autobiography of Jerzy Bielecki (I had posted something about the story in the blog I have for my boyfriend and I love that I can read it in the original language)
      - a calendar with pigs (my favourite animals)

And we spent really relaxing and fun 3 days in the mountains with his family

It was such an improvement from last year (which, although I wouldn't tell him, was quite a disappointment Christmas-present wise). All of this presents were super thoughtful and exactly what I would have wished for. I'm also following Engel's example and add a photo of us on Christmas eve. I have a weird expression, but loookie:

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

CUTE dress!!!

Comment

^ wow, I love the outfit!!!

and about the gifts, mine was an improvement from last year as well! lol
          I actually think we didnīt exchange gifts at all last year for christmas
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

He got me a giant stuffed giraffe who i fell instantly in love with and named raffy . He sent me a copy of a stephen king bookthat he had and we plan on reading it together. a beautiful letter, a cd of all his faovirte bands and songs. His mom sent me a scarf and gloves. used the gloves for the first time today was a wonderful christmas.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

HBB got me a crystal snowflake necklace. I love it and have been wearing it everwhere!

Comment

My SO got me a Pandora Bracelet with a little airplane charm for it

Comment

Working...
                X