She broke up with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She broke up with me

Yes, she did. Just like that. She doesn't even want to try again. I feel like dying. I was planning my whole life around her and now I have nothing left. Nothing.

Oh NaNi, I am so very sorry <3 Stay strong girl, you can and will get through this and be stronger than ever before. I'm thinking about you.

Comment

I'm so sorry. I know it sounds cliche but things will get better. Just take it day by day. We're all here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Comment

*hugs* I'm so sorry.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about it! *HUGS*

Comment

oh no! Did she give you a reason why? I'm really sorry Nani <3

Comment

I'm so sorry Nani! I'm shocked! I hope you feel better soon -hugs-

Comment

I know I said it on FB, but I'm so so sorry. Hang in there girl!
                "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Be strong Nani! I'm sorry to hear that *hugs*

Comment

Although it feels like the end of everything, I promise promise promise, time will heal this hurt. I know that means nothing... but it will be okay soon. Hang in there. I'm thinking of you. <3

Comment

My thoughts are with you <3 Stay strong *hugs*

Comment

i'm so so so sorry, stay strong <3

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

So sorry to hear Nani! *Hugs* Keeping you in my thoughts.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I'm so sorry! Keep your head up; time heals all wounds.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                            Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                            Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                            Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                            Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I'm so very sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X