Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
    When are you getting married?
    end of this month, or at the latest, 4th of february, we gave 3 possible dates, and they will contact us saying when will it be! it will be just the courthouse now, bu in one year and a half we will get married in a religious cerimony also, that we will have time to plan propperly

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
    I know when HBB reads this, hears how your SO learned a song, played it, made a MACHINE with lights and everything....the poor guy is gonna panic. He will be asking me to marry him within the next few visits and being a man, he feels he needs to compete and make HIS proposal the best he will try and top it. Men are so silly, I am content with a well written speech and a nice restaurant. So be glad your man is the type of man that makes all other men feel like schmucks for not thinking of it first!

LOL

he was afraid it wouldnt be special enough, and my little crises didnt help, but afterwards i reassured him how much I truly love it, and how I want us to get dressed up tomorrow to take a picture with the lights, so we can frame it!

Before we get married in the church he wants to buy me another ring and propose again, as we will get married again, I told him he doesnt need to, but I guess he will anyway. I will love to hear about your proposal when it happens!!! xoxo
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I just watched the video and wow, seems like spent a lot of time on this! it's soooo nice! and even though things didnt seem perfect, later on you'll look back at things and start laughing at it, it's always like that, but CONGRATZZZ!! this is really amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
        I just watched the video and wow, seems like spent a lot of time on this! it's soooo nice! and even though things didnt seem perfect, later on you'll look back at things and start laughing at it, it's always like that, but CONGRATZZZ!! this is really amazing!!

Thank you so much! and yes, I really really really love the lghts, even when i was sad thinking all was wrong, they were the light at the end of the tunnel, silly pun intended.
        our story.

sigpic

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I think this is the problem with building things up too much in your head. I have a good friend who every year is determined her New Year's Eve activities will be the most glamorous, the most exciting, the most perfect...and always - always, in the entire time I've known her - ends up in a funk before the night's out, because life happens and we have a really, really good time, but no, it's not perfect, so she gets depressed about it being "spoiled".
          But the only thing spoiling any fun at all is her getting so tied up in knots about the tiny roadbumps that everyone else is just taking in stride! It's the same hysteria that drives people into a panic when tiny things go wrong on their wedding day, and endangers their experience of the whole day!
          Remember to take a step back, when you feel yourself getting overwhelmed, and just breathe.
          Just...
          Breathe.
          Look at this man who loves you so much. He's not perfect. Neither are you. So nothing you do together will be, either. You know what it will be, though? Glorious and unpredictable and flawed and exciting and complex and real and human.
          And isn't that something worth enjoying?
          Now...go kiss him, right this instant, and remind yourself (yes, again *lol*) that not-quite-perfect is perfect enough. And have a lovely wedding, won't you?

Comment

Oh man! Congrats! The lights are super cool, and so is the button. Very, very nice. I'm glad you're able to look back upon (even though it was a few hours ago haha) and see how special it was. Hey, I'm sure there are some people that are now picturing your proposal as the "picture perfect" proposal and I'm sure there have been a lot worse proposals. I can't wait to see your follow up wedding posts!

Comment

It was just me getting into a bipolar crises and seeing problems where there werent, really. I feel bad that I felt like that, but I dont anymore. everytime i think about how nerous he was and the time and effort he put into it, I smile. so it was just be being a drama queen!
              our story.

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! Looks like he spent a lot of time and effort into the proposal. Very happy for you. (:

Comment

Aww bummer I came in too late to see what it was that happened. But anyways, that proposal was beautiful and he must be very special to do something like that for you!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much girls!!!
                    our story.

sigpic

Comment

I actually think you in the baggy pants is what makes it truly special. I mean he surprised you. You thought it was going to be just an ordinary event in your day to day lives and he gotcha good.

Comment

Oh my goodness, that is lovely!!! I love the pictures and the video!!! CONGRATS!! =D I can't wait to get married myself.

Comment

Thank you all so much!

And I started to hate those baggy pants! I put them aside, will get washed and put with the clothes we are giving to charity. I hope at least they will make someone happy! XD
                          our story.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by London-FortCollins View Post
                            Sweetie....your missing the important bits...

HE PROPOSED!!! YOUR ENGAGED! YOUR GOING TO MARRY THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS!
                            That is adorable!!!! I love when men try really hard to do something so sweet!!!!!!!
                            Congrats
                            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                            X