No announcement yet.

Valentines day plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent him a small care package last year - I put Hershey's Kisses in little treat bags (1 for him, 1 for his son & 1 for his brother who lives with them), then I added a pair of cutesy love dice, a Star Wars heart shaped lollipop, and a few sampler size coffee packages because he is a coffee addict along with a card. I'm working on something similar this year. I've already bought a Yoda marshmallow pop but I have to wait for more money to finish up a few more things to add. Last year he sent me flowers at work for Valetines Day along with a cute little card. Not sure what he'll do this year yet.

Comment

valentines day is kind of shot for me. My mom died on february 13th and thus i am not even in the best mood the following day. I always say she ruined valentines day for me.

Last year, he just called me and we talked all night. My best friend had left that morning (as we made a promise never to spend the 13th alone) so i was missing her and just didn't feel like doing anything and was feeling bad for myself. But he called that night after giving me space for the weekend and just talked and that was better than anything else at that moment.
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Our first Valentine's Day (my first ever with a boyfriend) was kinda...well interesting and somewhat painful for the both of us. I ended up crying. He ended up crying. Long story. We were CD then. We don't really talk about what happened; I can't remember if we did anything for it, it's overshadowed by what happened that night. We had our three months the week after so we did something "to make up for it" then. I think.

This year we're LD, obviously and as far as I know we have no plans to do anything of any kind. We're both pretty broke too, so I'm not expecting anything. I'd be estatic for an email from him that day. I hinted at him visiting me or something but I'm not really getting my hopes up.
        ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
        The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

I just found this cute idea! You can buy it but I think I might just make one as include a note for each day we are apart until our next visit.

https://online.findgift.com/gift-ideas/pid-267063/

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
            This is going to be our second Valentine's Day, and will be spent apart again.
            This one is going to be our second Valentine's day together too! Last year I flew to Utah to visit my SO and this year I bought a ticket to Germany on Feb 14. Being together is going to be our present, and it will also be the beginning of something BIG, and then I am staying there stable for a while! I am also going to give him a Valentine's Card in person, and maybe soem Italian chocolates ;-)

Comment

While we do have plans for valentines, it has nothing to do with gifts...He got a bigger gift for Christmas, so I said he should consider half of it a valentines day present We won't be sending anything to each other (unless he will surprise me, but I think he's to busy to think of anything like that xD) Our plan is to have a skype date. Get a bit dressed up (even if it's just wearing a cute little nightshirt instead of his old T-shirts ) and each grab ourselves something small to eat and a glass of wine, and then talk for longer than usual and maybe watch a movie together...you know, just take more time for each other than our schedules usually allow us.

Comment

This year we probably won't be able to do much since I have a test the next day D:...BUT!!! I'm surprising him with a visit on the 16th! )) So it'll be a little late, but his valentines day gift (aka me) will be there . We'll celebrate it then. Can't wait till he finds out I'e been trying to surprise him!

Comment

Working...
                X