No announcement yet.

Denise had a mini stroke.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that's so scary!! I'm glad she's okay. Try looking up certain foods that are "anti-stroke" friendly. Foods that are less likely to cause strokes. My grandma had two strokes (the first we didn't even know about!) and has changed her diet dramatically. She hasn't had another one, but who knows if it's the diet change or not. Worth a try though.

Comment

Originally posted by London-FortCollins View Post
      Oh hun I'm so sorry, that must have been so scary for you both. I'm glad to hear she's spoken to the doctor and doing ok. She sounds extremely strong - and you do too for being able to help her with everything.

Sending you both big hugs!
      yeah she defiantly is strong and stubborn heh 2 of the many traits i love about her

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
      What a scary thing to happen, and for you to witness it! I hope both of you never have to go through that again.
      i hope not either, once is enough O_o

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      Oh that's so scary!! I'm glad she's okay. Try looking up certain foods that are "anti-stroke" friendly. Foods that are less likely to cause strokes. My grandma had two strokes (the first we didn't even know about!) and has changed her diet dramatically. She hasn't had another one, but who knows if it's the diet change or not. Worth a try though.

well at the moment she cant afford to do so since its very expensive, but i told her once i get there we are gonna eat more healthier, same stuff we always eat but low calorie, low sodium, ect stuff. and fast food stuff only once a month. mmmhmm were getting so grown up heh

Comment

That's very scary to hear. Make sure she listens to the Doctors orders and just keep an eye on her. I'm very sorry to hear this.

Comment

Thoughts are with you both. Hopefully it was an isolated incident and as she's been to the Dr they can monitor her and give her the best treatment.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Aw gee, I hope everything works out at the doctor tomorrow .

Comment

Awwwwh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope she'll be okay, my thoughts are with you both. That sounds really scary indeed...

Comment

My father had a stroke quite a few years ago and still deals with the aftereffects -- but as Shepard-Fowkes said, the fact she isn't in the ER is good. To be on Skype with her during it, that had to be hard. :s You're a very brave woman to be making it through this as well as you seem to be.
                I'll keep her in my prayers.

Comment

I'm very sorry this happened. My grandfather had a stroke and although he's never been a part of my life, it was still scary.
                  The bright side is that her body saved her from the ministroke which is excellent! I hope her health improves.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                  Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                  Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                  Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                  Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Wow I am so sorry to hear that. It must have been so scary. I'm glad she's going to see a doctor - my thoughts and prayers will be with you both!
                    .We've Closed the Distance.
                    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Thinking of you both!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                      X