No announcement yet.

Do you and your SO 'fit'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha yes, we are told all the time we look like brother and sister...when I'm hanging out with his family, I fit in perfectly.
    We both have darker blond hair, blue eyes, he is a few inches taller than me though. We kind out have the same "mind" as we often say the exact same thing at the same time..it's basically turned into an inside joke now (; all in all, we "fit" very well! i love it!

Comment

I think we're one of the odd couples. He's Hispanic, I'm Caucasian. He's about my height, and we're both chubby. I look a lot chubbier than him especially in my face...I wish I was prettier, skinnier, and looked different so I would look better with him. But he argues that I'm perfect for him!
      sigpic
      We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
      Second Visit-12.17.11
      Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Originally posted by MissVampyxo View Post
        I think we're one of the odd couples. He's Hispanic, I'm Caucasian. He's about my height, and we're both chubby. I look a lot chubbier than him especially in my face...I wish I was prettier, skinnier, and looked different so I would look better with him. But he argues that I'm perfect for him!
        Never wish this! We are all beautiful and while its alright to want to improve our health and appearance we should never focus on what we think we lack but what we want to gain. Plus from one pale person to another, I think from your sig picture that you;re rather stunning!

Finding myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
          we fit perfectly together, somehow! <3
          forgot to add more details. we are both really white, the exact same skin color, or st least as close as it can get. our natural hair is the same color, but I dye mine blonde (now, it had many different colors already). he is tall, and I'm short, but hugging... it fits perfectly, the best hug i ever experienced!

some people say we look like brother and sister, erhh, no.
          and many many people say what a cute couple we look, and how much we fit together.
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

My SO is about 5,10ish I am 5,7ish..I think we compliment and fit with each other

I have freckles aka beauty spots all over my body including my face although you can't really see in the picture below..my SO has AMAZING skin..literally does not get a pimple anywhere on his face.

^ I should add..we are slightly drunk in this picture

Comment

<----That's us. I'm unsure if we look like we belong together though, but this picture always makes me smile.
              While i was with my SO on the last visit it did feel that people looked at us strangely...but that might have been me being on my guard, new country and all.
              My ex husband and i used to get mistaken for brother and sister alot, annoying and funny all at the same time.
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
                I think we fit well together. We're both not on the tall side - I'm 5 ft and he's 5'6, both pale, both redheads - except I have freckles and he does not We always get told how cute we look and how well we seem to mesh with each other.
                That's so funny, me and my fiance are the same height (I'm your height and he's your SO's height!). We're both chubby in build, and have round faces, are fair-skinned, have brown hair, and blue eyes, and even a similar facial structure. We're also told we look really cute together.

Comment

I think we fit? I haven't read all the comments so I'm not sure how people are judging whether or not they do. I fit perfectly into his shoulder when we lay together. He is 6ft and I'm 5'6 both have brown hair and freckles all over (like the big ones, moles but not moles kinda ones lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                    This is the one thing we get told all the time and I sort of see it, too.

We look pretty much alike, to a point where we get mistaken for brother and sister (talk about awkward!). We have the same hair and skin colour, same height (he's taller by 5cm), we both wear glasses (although I wear contacts most of the time), same build and there's probably other stuff that I don't see.
                    We make fun of it, when people call us out on it, like we look at each other and go "You're saying that is what I look like?"

You should totally look at the person,"Yea, we are siblings..." And then turn to one another and lovingly kiss, then walk away hand in hand. They'd totally flip and you'd have a hell of a story to laugh at. ^_^ I'm twisted like that myself.

Comment

We have been told that we are "perfect"/"cute"/"beautiful" couple lol. I believe "cute" fits us well. We are both the same height and we are both athletically built. He is a bit thinner than I am. He has brown skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair. I have Norwegian pale skin, crystal blue eyes, and blonde hair (which has gradually faded to a light brown thanks to my dad's genetics). Besides height and mostly weight, we are polar opposites. People find this adorable.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

I think my SO and I look odd together. We've never been told we look cute together, I've been told that he's goofy-looking, but don't care. We both have brown eyes, but that's where the similiarties end. Our hair is brown, but different shades. His is curly, mine is straaight. He has dark skin, I'm pale. He's tall and well built, I'm short and athletic.

Our personalities are even different. He's shy, I'm loud and outgoing. I love to go out, he'd rather stay home ( although he can be a party animal). I love to read, he doesn't.

But whatever, we love each other and that's what matters
                        "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

LoL Cute question. I think my SO and I do fit. We are both qute short. And I always imagine as a cute old couple. I like to say that the couple from the animated movie "Up" lol
                          sigpic
                          Not to get clever
                          but with you I see forever
                          But whatever it is,
                          Here's to you,
                          I Love You Kid...

Comment

We've been told we look alike..awkward! Glad other people have that happen and it's not just us. My SO and I are both on the taller side (I'm 5'7" and he's 6'2") and we both have darker blonde hair, but he has brown eyes and mine are green. He's paler than I am too, especially in the summertime. I'm part Italian I get super dark for a blonde, so it throws people off. Haha! As far as personalities I think we fit together too since he's laid back and I am pretty Type A so we balance each other well. Cute question and it's been fun reading other people's responses

Comment

I think it depends on the day
                              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

All our friends say we're so cute together, and I definitely agree! Although I might be a bit biased

However, it's so much more than just looking cute together that makes us "fit". We clicked immediately and we fit perfectly together and we are just so good together... that's how I know he's the one that I'm meant to be with <3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X