No announcement yet.

Update Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 is going to be an wild year. What was I thinking that thins were going to settle down?!

I am back to school after the break. Chris and I hit some rough spots after being separated this time and it was him that was having the issues. We just have to keep reminding ourselves that it is the situation and not each other that we are mad at.

As for this year, after getting my BS in political science in march, i plan to move back home since jobs where I go to university are looking scarce. So this is all just a PLAN but i am going to go back home where i have been offered a job at a hotel where my best friend works. Plan to work for a few months while living at home and then come back to walk at graduation in june. After that go back home and get my own place as I would have saved enough $$ to do so and hopefully my SO will be able to move in with me (though i don't see why not). And yea, go from there. Starting an online masters program and then crossing fingers.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Well this year has been interesting to say the least. My SO and I got to spend 9 whole days together over my break, and it was a wonderful week with a ton of awesome memories He's been gone 2 weeks (ugh it feels like it's been so much longer!) and i've started back to classes, and i'm starting clinical's this week which is a bit stressful. This past weekend my SO and I had one of our bigger misunderstandings and it was not fun at all. thankfully though, we had a 3 hour skype just last night and straightened every thing out and are back to normal. we resolved to make sure we try to talk about anything that's bothering us, so we don't have to go through that again <3 and so now i'm really hopeful for this new year! i think it's going to be really good, and we are going to grow a lot. I'm not really sure what the summer holds, so we will play that by ear. in any case, i can't wait for the end of February because we are going to Florida together for a week!! yay!

Comment

Working...
      X