Jason Mraz's "Won't Give Up"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
    My SO and I's song is 'I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith.
    "I don't wanna close my eyes; I don't wanna fall asleep, 'Cause I'd miss you, baby, And I don't wanna miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, The sweetest dream would never do. I'd still miss you, baby, And I don't wanna miss a thing."

We (okay more me because it's girlie but he likes it) also love "Ours" by Taylor Swift. The video is about a military girlfriend.
    So don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine And life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
    I love that song by Aerosmith!
    And I remember last year when "Ours" by Taylor Swift came onto the music channel and I'd never seen it before. My relationship with my SO had only recently started, but it still made me cry. It was so perfect to relate to, I couldn't believe it when I seen the military couple at the end being reunited, I was in tears! (My boyfriend is in the military btw)

Comment

A song that makes me think of the whole situation especially if your having a hard day is Daniel Bedingfield-If your not the one the second verse is the best bit

Comment

That song has become our newest song together as a couple... We have so many but with what we're going thru right now, being apart, this has become our song!

Comment

Working...
        X