No announcement yet.

Looking back at your old convo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do go back and my SO's and mines first mails and txts and all stuff like that.
    They are really cute and i get all emotional when i realize how much time that has actually passed. In some ways it feels like yesterday :P

Comment

Looking back at our old conversations... we were dating right from the beginning, ha. We never noticed it though. But almost every text message/email included a "you're special" or "I miss you" or "I wish we would live closer together..." I love reading through them. They make me all happy.

Comment

I remember my bf messaged me first around xmas 2008...
        the first messaged I got from him was "(his phone number) Jos you have to message me as soon as you're back in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" xD
        I thought it was cute and thats how it started. About 4-5 months later we kinda fell in love. A year later he was mine
        I remember the beginning so well haha unfortunately I dont have the first few messages anymore but I still remember them

Comment

I save cute text messages that my boyfriend sends me and whenever I miss him I read back on them and they put a big smile on my face

Comment

I have all of our MSN conversations and our emails saved. I love to read them whenever I miss him

Comment

I still look back at old text messages; the ones that me and my SO were all lovey dovey . Reading them just makes my day to the fullest....even though depression gets the best of me sometimes ♥

♥Now on we go♥
              ♥To where no one knows♥
              ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
              ♥Tears we cry♥
              ♥Asking myself why♥
              ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
              ♥You were meant for me♥
              ♥Darling can't you see♥
              ♥This is your song♥
              Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
              (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

Oh, man, I read back on me and Luke's conversations all the time.
                We started out as friends and then one week, we started to REALLY talk. We'd talk all the time during that one week and we even hinted at liking each other!
                Looking back now, it's so cute to see what really started our relationship =]

Comment

Yeah, i have saved all our Pms, texts and whatnot so i can look at them every now and then and be like "Damn, we were so obvious to everybody else but us." It always brings a smile to my lips when i read the first text messages that i got from her.

Comment

Working...
                  X