Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite things about your LDR partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some of your favorite things about your LDR partner?

So, I've seen a lot of very unhappy people posting about issues and such. Let's be POSITIVE lol. For those of you in a happy place right now, what are some of your favorite things about your partner? Things you love-could be anything from appearance wise, personality, little things they might say or do =)

I know one of my favorite things about my boyfriend is his laugh. It always makes me smile. I also love his eyes. They're deep purple, haha. Neither of us are exactly sure how he ended up with that color, but they're the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. There's not a moment when I look into them that I don't feel happy and loved <3

He always says this, and every time I hear it, I get these little warm fuzzies:
    "Night, night, my lil angel. I love you so much. Mwahh."

Lol. I love that. He also likes to sing Michael Jackson when we talk on the phone or skype, and I think it's cute, but mostly it's really hilarious. He doesn't exactly have the...hem...vocal range to be singing stuff like "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" or all the high pitched noises lol Needless to say, I usually can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard.

I love his smile, when he does smile, it just melts my heart, lol i do love his laugh i cant describe it but its so cute, i have it on one video and it makes me happy hearing him. He has such intense eyes, and when he's being sexy he sort of squints kinda, and gives his sexy look, mhmm makes me melt!

I love when he talks about our future, and how he wants to spend it with me, that he imagines and pictures it. I love when he includes me in his life or will correct me when i talk and say "we" or "ours" I love that. How he puts my needs on the top of his priority list. And makes time for me even in his busy schedule. Or when he tells me about him talking about us to his friends or family, that he is involving me in his life even when im not there. Love love love when he says it where i can hear him, that he loves me and calls me his baby girl.

So many things, Im a very very lucky girl.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love when we FaceTime and the second it connects and I see him smile really big it's sooo cute!
      I also love that he reassures me of his feelings for me everyday.
      I could go on all day about what I love about him so I'll just leave it at that

Comment

I love: his eyes. how he treats me like a princess. how he says "take care plese". how he puts his arm around me when we go out. how he calls me baby ( normally I hate being called baby because I think its a joke on my 1.60 cm). his voice. his coulor of skin ( thats not racistic- I just love dark brown skin).

Comment

Well mines in the dawghouse but Ill be nice. I love his artistic creative nature. We both are artists and although he frustrates me, he do something like be sleeping next to me and he gets up many times in the night but then he kisses my shoulder EVERYTIME and Im like ok youre perfect now..How can that not MELT u

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
            I love his smile, when he does smile, it just melts my heart, lol i do love his laugh i cant describe it but its so cute, i have it on one video and it makes me happy hearing him. He has such intense eyes, and when he's being sexy he sort of squints kinda, and gives his sexy look, mhmm makes me melt!

I love when he talks about our future, and how he wants to spend it with me, that he imagines and pictures it. I love when he includes me in his life or will correct me when i talk and say "we" or "ours" I love that. How he puts my needs on the top of his priority list. And makes time for me even in his busy schedule. Or when he tells me about him talking about us to his friends or family, that he is involving me in his life even when im not there. Love love love when he says it where i can hear him, that he loves me and calls me his baby girl.

So many things, Im a very very lucky girl.
            Aww you guys sound really cute =) I love when my man talks about a future together too. It's interesting to hear what he thinks it'll be like. And when guys correct you and say "we" and "our" SO CUTE. ^^

Comment

I love that we are, really, just extremely silly with each other. We both share the exact same sense of humour, and when we're together the entire time I spend in fits of laughter - he really is the funniest person I know!

I love the fact that when we first met, he told me "he was never a relationship type of guy", and to be honest I didn't expect much of him, or much to come of what we had. But, after I moved away, he sent me the sweetest text saying he was never like this, but he missed me, and every aspect of me. And that he wanted us to be together, despite the distance. Hearing this made me so incredibly happy, and knowing he is never usually like this means he constantly surprises me by talking about the future together.

My favourite thing is probably his little sayings, and catch phrases, that make me like him so much more. Ahh, just everything, if I'm honest. 10 days till I get to see him again

Comment

My favorite thing about my guy is his absolutely ridiculous sense of humor, he'll do anything to make me laugh, he's so silly and fun. He's also smart as hell, kind, compassionate and loyal. What more could a girl ask for?
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I agree, there's just been a lot of issues here lately. Not that that's a bad thing though, it's good to seek out advice.

Lemme see, my favorite things physically is his hair. It's super dark and straight and really thick. I can't help but run my fingers through it, as much as he hates it when I mess up his do XD. I also love his smile. He has a somewhat crooked smile and it just makes me melt. I also love how he's built. He's muscular but not scary. It makes me feel safe. I love his skin. Especially in the summer. He's hispanic so in the sun he glimmers and toasts perfectly. I don't think he's ever had a sunburn in his life.

I love his sense of humor. As horrible as his jokes can be, they're so ridiculous I can't help but laugh. He's always so light-hearted and without a care in the world. I guess that's why I love to be with him so much - I'm naturally an anxious person, but he makes me feel calm and "chill". He never worries about anything. And he's so witty too. Give him 2 seconds and he knows exactly how to respond to anything you say. Every morning he calls me beautiful. And every night he tells me he loves me with all his heart. Everything he does is for me, even if I don't realize it. I think what I love most of all about him is that he accepts me and loves me for all of my good, but even all the bad. He's understanding and forgiving and never holds a grudge, even though I've been guilty of all those things too many times. He loves me even for my faults. He always tells me he loves me more than I could possibly imagine, and usually I think to myself "Oh I'm sure I have an idea", but really, I think he's right. He has had every reason to give up on me. But he hasn't, not once.

Well I wasn't planning on all that to come out lol.
                  sigpic
                  Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                  Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                  Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                  He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                  Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                  He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                  Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                  Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

I think he is incredibly handsome. He has this perfect jaw line (idk why but I've always liked guys with strong jaw lines...) when he smiles, his eyes light up. His voice, it's so deep and smooth. He's really handy, he can build a house from the ground up, he can fix just about anything on a car, I even woke up and he was sweeping the floors! He's a southern gentleman, opens the door, says yes ma'am to his elders, ect. He's incredibly brave and selfless, giving his service to the country so that we can be free. He argues with me over who misses/loves who more.

I could keep going, but I'm sure y'all have had enough of me.

Comment

Physically, I love:

Her smile - It's really bright, and makes me happy just seeing it.
                      Her curves - She's got really soft curves, and I just love them so much. >///<
                      Her eyes - They're a really pretty shade of grey with a bit of a blue tint.
                      Her hair - It's a little wavy, just enough to give it some body. It's really pretty.

Personality-wise, I love:

Her sense of humor - She just says the funniest things sometimes. Even my Mom quotes some of the funny things my girl says. ^^
                      How caring she is - When someone she loves needs her (like me!), she's amazing about taking care of them when they need it. I've seen her do this with friends, and she's done it for me too.
                      How I can tell her anything - She knows things about me I've never told anyone else. She's good at listening, and I feel like I can always tell her anything.

There are other things too, but for the sake of keeping the list manageable, I'll cut it down to this. ^^

Comment

Appearance-wise, it would have to be his smile or his eyes. He has incredibly deep intelligent eyes that are so expressive, and I love the way his eyes crinkle up a bit when he smiles.

In person, I would say some of my favourite little things would be the way he's always so thoughtful, treating me so well and looking out for me. I love the way it feels when he smiles against my lips, or when he grabs me and squishes me and, laughing/giggling, says "you're so cute," and then kisses me. One of my favourite bigger things would probably be he's always so careful with me physically, and extremely gentle and loving.

In general, since we unfortunately don't get to spend much time together, I would say that I love the way he'll look out for me even from so far away, the way that even if he suggests I lay down or take a bath, he still hates saying goodbye. I love when we're on the phone and I say I have to go and he says "no " (something he does in person too, only that's accompanied with nabbing me up and pulling me back into bed). I love how he's not afraid to say nice things aloud even if I get tongue-tied. I love his confidence in our relationship even when I'm insecure. I think mostly I love how unafraid he is to be silly and affectionate me, and to be open about his feelings.
                        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                        Met online: February 2009
                        Feelings confessed: December 2010
                        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                        to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Josephine Falnor View Post
                          Physically, I love:

Her smile - It's really bright, and makes me happy just seeing it.
                          Her curves - She's got really soft curves, and I just love them so much. >///<
                          Her eyes - They're a really pretty shade of grey with a bit of a blue tint.
                          Her hair - It's a little wavy, just enough to give it some body. It's really pretty.

Personality-wise, I love:

Her sense of humor - She just says the funniest things sometimes. Even my Mom quotes some of the funny things my girl says. ^^
                          How caring she is - When someone she loves needs her (like me!), she's amazing about taking care of them when they need it. I've seen her do this with friends, and she's done it for me too.
                          How I can tell her anything - She knows things about me I've never told anyone else. She's good at listening, and I feel like I can always tell her anything.

There are other things too, but for the sake of keeping the list manageable, I'll cut it down to this. ^^
                          Just saw this and can I just say that, wow, you're precious. <3

Physically, I love her freckles. They're just too damn adorable. She has such pretty eyes and a cute shape of nose, and her hair is so soft. She also has these little "ear tag" things that I think are cute and fun to play with and just so uniquely her. Also, boobies. :3

For her personality, just a few of my favorites are her sweetness and open-mindedness. She also keeps to herself quite a bit and doesn't let many people in, so when she really started to get comfortable with me, I felt really special. She speaks her mind and is protective of the people she loves, she's so smart and witty, and she takes such good care of me from far away. She gives me reality checks while comforting me at the same time, supports me in whatever I do. My last relationship tore me down in every possible way, and my girlfriend has built me back up.

Comment

I love it when he stops working or whatever he's doing and stares at me... [on skype] that loook in his eyes is just <3 _ <3 it makes me fall in love with him again =D

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
                              Appearance-wise, it would have to be his smile or his eyes. He has incredibly deep intelligent eyes that are so expressive, and I love the way his eyes crinkle up a bit when he smiles.

In person, I would say some of my favourite little things would be the way he's always so thoughtful, treating me so well and looking out for me. I love the way it feels when he smiles against my lips, or when he grabs me and squishes me and, laughing/giggling, says "you're so cute," and then kisses me. One of my favourite bigger things would probably be he's always so careful with me physically, and extremely gentle and loving.

In general, since we unfortunately don't get to spend much time together, I would say that I love the way he'll look out for me even from so far away, the way that even if he suggests I lay down or take a bath, he still hates saying goodbye. I love when we're on the phone and I say I have to go and he says "no " (something he does in person too, only that's accompanied with nabbing me up and pulling me back into bed). I love how he's not afraid to say nice things aloud even if I get tongue-tied. I love his confidence in our relationship even when I'm insecure. I think mostly I love how unafraid he is to be silly and affectionate me, and to be open about his feelings.
                              That was adorable haha. I agree, I think one of the best thing about a partner, especially mine, is hearing them say no all sad like when you have to leave, even though you know you'll talk to them soon. It makes you feel special. And how your man is unafraid to be silly and affectionate with you- that's another thing that's I love, how my bf is always silly and we can tease each other, then be serious and hear him say things that would normally sound so cheesy, but they're not just because he said it in that softer, cute voice I know is reserved just for me =)

Comment

Working...
                              X