lost feeling for her please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completely normal

for example... over the christmas holiday (we had been dating 2 years 6 months at that point) we were shopping, and there were a good 10 minutes or so where i could only see him as a very good friend. yes i felt bad about it, but also knew it was because of how close we were. (that soon came to a close when he had to protect me because some people were being a little racist...)

our honeymoon stage probably ended within the first 3 weeks, because we were thrusted into a very mature situation (he had started a levels, soon after there were family issues). we are still together now, and there are still moments where youll feel as if you two are just best friends.

it just makes the moments where you are uncontrollably in love that bit more special

Comment

yes you guys are right i do believe i mean yeah i still feel sad and all but not as bad as i did.i know that i still love her and wanna be with her.iv always heard of honeymood phases but i never knew they could be this hard.but right now i kind of feel calm about the whole thing like yes im sad but at the same time happy b/c i know i still have her and we are still together and no matter what we will work things out.i feel calm now and at a point to where i do still love her but the eweee goo stuff is gone.and really i guess i just have to accept it.but i kind of feel more of a deep love though i dont know its kind of hard to explain i guess but im sure you all understand i hope soon ill feel %100 better but as for now i do feel better than the last few days

Comment

Working...
      X