No announcement yet.

Best Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had the best Christmas this year. It was just us in his flat--Christmas Eve we had champagne and foie gras and danced tipsily to cheesy pop music (that was when I told him that "Cette année-là" by Claude François was a cover/ripoff of the Four Seasons' "December 1963", which blew his mind )--and I thought we would just spend Christmas Day hanging out (i.e, nursing mild hangovers) and eating leftovers his mom had sent home with us, but we decided to go out at around 3 pm, and we headed over to the Champs-Elysées Christmas Market, which was incredible. We had tartiflette and mulled wine and walked hand in hand, looking at all the beautiful things being sold at the booths. At one end of the Champs Elysées is the Place de la Concorde, which has a fountain and a beautiful obelisk, but on Christmas it was extra-special because it had a ferris wheel. Of course, I insisted we go on it, and luckily the line wasn't too long. Waiting for us at the top of the ferris wheel was an absolutely breathtaking view of Paris--you could see the Tuileries and the Louvre on one side and all the way down to the Arc du Triomphe on the other and even up to Sacré Coeur on the Butte, and the night was clear and beautiful and the lights were twinkling all around. It was magical in the truest sense of the word. When we got off the ferris wheel, we walked through the Tuileries with our arms around each other. I've never felt happier or more in love than that night. I thought my heart would burst.

Comment

he took me to a roof top restaurant, after that we went to the cinema and watched a typical "men-movie", but still it was nice then we wanted to visit a tower but because it was closed this day (he was sad because he waneted to take a picture there and frame it, this should be a present for me when I leave),so my SO changed the plan and drove us to a hill where we could see the skyline by night. It was amazing. He also brought a blanket with, so that I won't get cold.. sooo cute! He told me then that there is going to be a firework,because there was a festival in the town and that we would have the best view!So we waited and waited but didn't see any firework (he didn't know the right time). He was so pissed! And I thought it was soo cute so we were standing, wrapped in the blanket, kissing and the skyline behind us. SOOOO romantic <3

Comment

Working...
      X