It's a miracle ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a miracle ♥

So I don't know if any of you remember my thread on how my SO went into the hospital for a liver transplant...well let's just say I was lied to a lot and pretty much my mind has been a bit emotionally beat, I would say. Basically Raehan's best friend didn't like me at all I guess since I hogged a lot of attention. He told me that Raehan had used me and cheated on me but it was a lie. When I wasn't sure if he did cheat on me and wasn't sure totally if he was dead or not, I did some research and couldn't find him anywhere in the Obituary section of any UK newspaper. I ended up hacking his fb basically and a day later I get a message from Raehans account saying I needed to stop and was threatened. The guy told me that he was Raehans older brother and I believed it, they said they had his funeral and I asked him if Raehan did cheat on me but he replied saying he wasn't sure but probably not. He then blocked me from Raehans account. I felt relieved knowing pretty much he never cheated on me but still thought he was dead.
    It has been almost 2 months and I have been going day after day thinking the love of my life is dead and never coming back. Just yesterday I get a surprise message from Raehan, they said how they were really confused and that they needed to talk to me. Wondering if this was Zubair lying again or someone, I asked who he was. He told me he was Raehan but still I wasn't sure so he told me he would show me for sure on cam and to my shock, It really was Raehan.

We talked and he told me he had been in a coma since December 16th. I told him everything that Zubair did and basically we have been talking since. It's like a miracle, I feel so strange though, seeming how I basically made my mind think he was dead forever and him coming back like this kind of shocked me. Raehan also told me that his older brother never talked to me and that it must've been Zubair. He said that Zubair took his phone for a bit when he was in the coma and that Zubair also moved to Kenya I guess. I can't help but be afraid of losing him again and I feel like I might have more trust issues now. It's just so amazing and I feel like everything is going to be back to normal very soon but this has effected me emotionally. I feel bad in a way, like maybe I should've cried when I found out he was alive or jumped up and down in excitement but I just felt kind of was blank and sat there, thinking wow. I am so thankful for everyones prayers and I believe God listened.

I trust Raehan but I am scared something is going to happen, like more lies and yeah. The thought of it freaks me out so much.
    Anyhow I just wanted to tell everyone what happened and the good news in the end of this huge nightmare.
    "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

Why would they lie to you saying he was dead? I don't get it, even if they guy didn't like you. I guess it is good he is alive but I wouldn't get your hopes up about everything going back to normal. I think you are going to have to talk to Raehan first.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      Why would they lie to you saying he was dead? I don't get it, even if they guy didn't like you. I guess it is good he is alive but I wouldn't get your hopes up about everything going back to normal. I think you are going to have to talk to Raehan first.
      I will talk to him more about it but Raehan told me that his friend has always been kind of messed up, like a bit mental and I guess he may have just snapped. I don't know if everything is true and don't 100% trust what I am being told. I just don't think Raehan would've done anything like that to me though.

Comment

I think this is weird and sounds all a bit fishy...

Comment

Strange I'm agreed on, but I'm glad to hear he's alive.

Comment

I agree with the above.

On another site I was on, two people staged a car accident of two of the members. One other staged a coma that was believed for a long, long time. The other one staged someone who we were told they were dead but they made a "come back" and explained their story, which was not the same as yours, but much like yours, as far as blame etc. and it turns out that that, too, was a lie and that the person themselves were completely fabricated. I don't think things would ever go back to normal after this, especially since it's so easy to lie on the internet. I honestly don't think I'd believe it without medical bills as proof, or some report, something. I've seen it too much to believe these things when they happen. It was fishy from the moment you brought it up, so unless you're in on it, I'd be wary. :/
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
              I agree with the above.

On another site I was on, two people staged a car accident of two of the members. One other staged a coma that was believed for a long, long time. The other one staged someone who we were told they were dead but they made a "come back" and explained their story, which was not the same as yours, but much like yours, as far as blame etc. and it turns out that that, too, was a lie and that the person themselves were completely fabricated. I don't think things would ever go back to normal after this, especially since it's so easy to lie on the internet. I honestly don't think I'd believe it without medical bills as proof, or some report, something. I've seen it too much to believe these things when they happen. It was fishy from the moment you brought it up, so unless you're in on it, I'd be wary. :/
              Jeallybeane, I'm as skeptical as Eclaire is, my gut is having a hard time believing this, since if another can take a phone and lie, but no other family thought to contact you either? I remember your last post, your mom doesn't even know about the relationship, which was fishy then, though I was more concerned with the well being of another human being at the time than to tear your side up, in case it was true. I'd rather error on caution and not drive a hurting person to more pain by disbelieving. Right now, since this is happy times, I can be more cynical knowing if it's true and happy news, you're not going to get dented at all by my negative opinions I posit.

When you posted before about losing him, I had vibes it was fake and attention getting, because the syntax of your distress does not come across more than a poorly written story of woe. Now, your happiness comes across as flatly, if not even more so than before.

I have one piece of advice, don't believe this relationship has to succeed, because he is alive still after a near death experience. It's just one bad event in life, not an indicator of "meant to be together and God giving you the answer to your prayers." This was be traumatic and honestly I'd suggest counseling to sort your feelings out are in order to avoid self confusion. You're responses to his passing and his return are significantly lacking in emotional adjustment. I won't say that is not good, but such flat responses is something you should understand the cause of anyway...

Comment

I'm glad he is okay. The others are right tho. It seems odd that no family called you.
                I can imagine all this must be odd and a feeling of normality would be nice but may take some time getting there.

just give it time and see what happens.
                " There is always hope.
                "

Comment

this is one of the strangest stories I've ever heard. I'm glad Raehan is ok but I'm worried that the people close to him are messing around with you. they sound like sickos. be careful, hun, ok?

Comment

My father had something similar going on... he was in an international LDR, and he was called and told his gf was dead. He spoke with her kids, her sister, everyone, dead was the story. Even on webcam. Then one day he gets an IM from the dead gf. Saying she was sorry to leave him, she was at peace, and she hopes he will be happy again... this was just beyond freaking weird. (And before he disowned me... so he called me, he was so freaked that a dead woman im'd him... like what in the world is going on...) Finally, the "dead" woman gets on her webcam, and is like, I was in a coma! They all lied to you! I'm thinking omg wtf, were the kids in on this? It was her sister pretending to be her on the IM. Or so they say. He believed it all, and they are still together years later... now that he's disowned me, I don't know what goes on, but man it was the weirdest sh*t I'd ever heard. If I were him, I would have gotten far, far away from that situation.

Anyway, just be careful. Your story sounds as troubling as my fathers. That worries me.

Comment

Glad to hear he's alive. I feel as though this guy has made everything up, however. You'd be surprised when you think you know someone, but you really don't. Especially if you've never met them in person. Thankfully people for the most part are truthful, but every now and then you'll come across those who will mess with people's minds and emotions. It's all a game to them.

Comment

Originally posted by sardonis View Post
                        Jeallybeane, I'm as skeptical as Eclaire is, my gut is having a hard time believing this, since if another can take a phone and lie, but no other family thought to contact you either? I remember your last post, your mom doesn't even know about the relationship, which was fishy then, though I was more concerned with the well being of another human being at the time than to tear your side up, in case it was true. I'd rather error on caution and not drive a hurting person to more pain by disbelieving. Right now, since this is happy times, I can be more cynical knowing if it's true and happy news, you're not going to get dented at all by my negative opinions I posit.

When you posted before about losing him, I had vibes it was fake and attention getting, because the syntax of your distress does not come across more than a poorly written story of woe. Now, your happiness comes across as flatly, if not even more so than before.

I have one piece of advice, don't believe this relationship has to succeed, because he is alive still after a near death experience. It's just one bad event in life, not an indicator of "meant to be together and God giving you the answer to your prayers." This was be traumatic and honestly I'd suggest counseling to sort your feelings out are in order to avoid self confusion. You're responses to his passing and his return are significantly lacking in emotional adjustment. I won't say that is not good, but such flat responses is something you should understand the cause of anyway...
                        My mum knows about him now, she doesn't accept him and told me I am not allowed to talk to him anymore but I am still going to. None of his family really knew about me other then his little brother and he doesn't have any way to contact me. Well he did tell his Mother about me but it's not like I gave her my contact information.

Are you seriously saying that I am making this up or have problems just because you think I lack "emotion"? Look I've never been one of those people who really shows emotion to people, it's just how I was raised. That doesn't mean I don't care for him, I love him. I am actually offended that you think that, I show plenty of emotion but typing out what I feel isn't exactly easy. And no I don't think that we are meant to be "together" just because I was blessed by him being alive still. You obviously don't understand me and that's okay because you don't know me.

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
                          My father had something similar going on... he was in an international LDR, and he was called and told his gf was dead. He spoke with her kids, her sister, everyone, dead was the story. Even on webcam. Then one day he gets an IM from the dead gf. Saying she was sorry to leave him, she was at peace, and she hopes he will be happy again... this was just beyond freaking weird. (And before he disowned me... so he called me, he was so freaked that a dead woman im'd him... like what in the world is going on...) Finally, the "dead" woman gets on her webcam, and is like, I was in a coma! They all lied to you! I'm thinking omg wtf, were the kids in on this? It was her sister pretending to be her on the IM. Or so they say. He believed it all, and they are still together years later... now that he's disowned me, I don't know what goes on, but man it was the weirdest sh*t I'd ever heard. If I were him, I would have gotten far, far away from that situation.

Anyway, just be careful. Your story sounds as troubling as my fathers. That worries me.
                          I'm sorry he disowned you, that story sounds very messed up. I guess some people are just freaks or something. I mean to do something like that. Don't worry, I'll be careful. I trust my SO though and if anything bad happens I'll be ready to handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry View Post
                            this is one of the strangest stories I've ever heard. I'm glad Raehan is ok but I'm worried that the people close to him are messing around with you. they sound like sickos. be careful, hun, ok?
                            I think It is just his best friend that was the one. I mean he isn't his best friend anymore now of course. I'll be careful, don't worry.

Comment

I remember seeing your thread months ago, and thinking how sad it was.. and how similar it was to another person who lied to get attention on another forum (like others have mentioned). I don't honestly know what to think of this entire thing, but I hope that if your SO does exist then he is well, and I am happy for his loved ones. I also hope that his friend gets the help he needs. I don't honestly know what to say to you because I don't want to say that I hope this has taught you to be more careful. This situation would be horrible for anyone to go through so I am sorry that you had to go through it.

One thing in general though, although I do not know you personally, but I would honestly hope that you (and/or any other member) would have enough respect for all of us on here not to lie about something.

Comment

Working...
                              X