bragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bragging

i love disney, like a weird amount for a 20 year old.

anyways, michael keeps sending me texts calling me his eva to his walll-e

hahah its cute

(also, this has nothing to do with LDRS, but has anyone seen the UP house in Utah, i want it might be the biggest understatement of my life, seriously go look it up, replying to this thread can wait!)

has your SO done anything super cute lately that made you smile
    Last edited by elizabethjp2010; January 29, 2012, 12:23 AM.

No worries. I love me some disney too. Beauty and the Beast all the way!!! So good. Recently... he has just said some cute things. Not along those lines but just randomly making sure I know that he loves me. Which is cute. And not something that I expect from him ever because getting that stuff out of him is like pulling teeth!!!

But yes. It is cute when our SOs do something like that
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Well, we have nine cats now in Minecraft and several wolves... And we're having fun overbreeding them and playing house. It's dorky but cute because we were both talking about how we like playing Minecraft because we get to play house together. :P

Also, I love Disney! xD Unhealthily so!
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

My SO calls me Cinders because of my childlike love of the old fairytale. We're going to disney and HE is excited that he gets to take me to Cinderelly's castle. So its all good

It was slightly risque, but today he was playing Batman, and told me he looooves harley quinn. He said that at halloween he saw someone dressed as her and was like *bangs head* I HAVE GF I HAVE GF I HAVE GF" So i gave him a hard time about it. To which he responed "I followed the rules. I looked, but I didnt touch." he pUsed and then came out with "Then I came home and touched you ". I had to giggle. It was a bit saucy, but it was also a nice save since he'd prodded the inner jealous girlfriend! Haha

The other thing he did today was send me a tv commercial he'd seen on tv today that was terrible but had yoda which made it worth sharing with me, because he knows i like yoda

Comment

I can't say I know anyone who has outgrown their love for Disney.
          Mulan is my favorite. Hercules is a close second.
          My SO loves Finding Nemo because he's really into fish.

Recently, he gifted me with a moonkin pet on World of Warcraft. hahaha
          It's the cutest thing ever! It dances and plants flowers at your feet.. LOL

I know to a lot of people it's stupid to buy virtual items for real money but it's the thought that counts. not their money anyway
          I love the moonkin pet and I love my SO.

Comment

yall that is some cute stuff!

ps nurse your bird pet thing is cute!

Comment

Awwwh that's so cute!

One of the cute things that Stephen does that's my favorite is reading me to sleep on the phone or skype. I have a hard time falling asleep, and when I need it, he'll read to me as long as it takes to make me fall asleep. I love it when he does that, it's so comforting.

Comment

I went to the UP house when it was up for sale as they were always doing open houses, it's a really nice house .

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Well I wouldn't call cute. Maybe. But it did for sure make me smile. Yesterday I was having a really bad day for the first half of it. So my SO made me lay down on his bed ( I didn't get much sleep the night prior, so I was tired ) and he took off in my car. He came back with some gas in my car ( I'm broke right now ) and an ice cream
                  Aaand, when we were taking a nap together, he started talking in his sleep again, so I decided to see what he's dreaming about. He converses with me in his sleep sometimes.
                  Apparently I'm a mermaid. And Jaws is my pet XD.
                  Super cute to me. And he was just really comforting all day. It turned into a really good day. Lots of smiles
                  sigpic
                  Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                  Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                  Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                  He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                  Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                  He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                  Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                  Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Originally posted by ushiwakafox View Post
                    Well I wouldn't call cute. Maybe. But it did for sure make me smile. Yesterday I was having a really bad day for the first half of it. So my SO made me lay down on his bed ( I didn't get much sleep the night prior, so I was tired ) and he took off in my car. He came back with some gas in my car ( I'm broke right now ) and an ice cream
                    Aaand, when we were taking a nap together, he started talking in his sleep again, so I decided to see what he's dreaming about. He converses with me in his sleep sometimes.
                    Apparently I'm a mermaid. And Jaws is my pet XD.
                    Super cute to me. And he was just really comforting all day. It turned into a really good day. Lots of smiles
                    BOTH ARE CUTE! Knowing that you didnt have the money for gas and taking care of it for you, sweet!

Comment

Working...
                    X