Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the sweetest thing your SO every did for you or told you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the sweetest thing your SO every did for you or told you?

what he did:
    I had a bad bad sunburn..I looked awful haha but he went to the next shop and got me a cream, but it was really smelly lol
    but he put it on my back twice a day and he also sleeped with me in the same bed,although the smell was really bad (you have noo idea!) lol this was just soo cute of him! of course he did much more but that's the thing I appreciated the most lol

what he said/wrote:
    he wrote me that I mean the world to him and that I make him happy in all aspects of his life and that it is really important to him and meeting me was a gift and something that he will cherish for ever

well just some examples. I'm looking forward to hear your little stories :*

I remember the second time we went away together, and I got very upset about something which I couldn't explain to him at the time. I had a complete breakdown and I don't think he really knew what to do, poor man! When I'd stopped crying and shaking, I went in the shower... and stepped out to find a sheet of paper under the door, on which he'd written "I love you (oh, how I do)", surrounded by hearts and smiley faces. At that moment, I knew he'd be there for me no matter what. So I opened the door, cuddled down next to him on the bed, and unburdened my heart.

That piece of paper now lives in my Box of Treasures under my bed

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
      I remember the second time we went away together, and I got very upset about something which I couldn't explain to him at the time. I had a complete breakdown and I don't think he really knew what to do, poor man! When I'd stopped crying and shaking, I went in the shower... and stepped out to find a sheet of paper under the door, on which he'd written "I love you (oh, how I do)", surrounded by hearts and smiley faces. At that moment, I knew he'd be there for me no matter what. So I opened the door, cuddled down next to him on the bed, and unburdened my heart.

That piece of paper now lives in my Box of Treasures under my bed
      that's really cute!!!

The sweetest thing he ever did, was when something really bad happened to my little sister and I was really very worried and upset he offered to pick her up from boarding school, even though he didn't even know her nor any other of my family members..(my mum's boyfriend was already on his way to pick her up, so my SO didn't have to)
      Just made me feel like I really am with the right guy, one who cares

Comment

My SO says a lot of sweet things! He is the sweetest!!

A couple of weeks a go I wanted to go to a Mormon church to get the book (I eventually ordered it online), but I was kinda scared/shy. So then he said to me: "Just go in there, and tell your boyfriend/fiance is LDS!" And i was like: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ^_^ Fiance

And the other day when I asked him if I should call him he said: "That's like asking me if I want air, if I want to breathe!"
        \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
        \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
        \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Originally posted by Manoek View Post
          And the other day when I asked him if I should call him he said: "That's like asking me if I want air, if I want to breathe!"
          aaaaawe I used to think that this kind of senteces were cheesy,but since my SO has started to tell me such sweet thing I love them lol

Comment

Originally posted by lala View Post
            aaaaawe I used to think that this kind of senteces were cheesy,but since my SO has started to tell me such sweet thing I love them lol
            Yeah me too! But that was also because I thought people that say things like that wouldn't mean it, but I know he does!!
            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

hahaha sooo true! bust still sometimes when my SO writes me like this I think "really? that was so girly hahaha"

Comment

I'd just told him about a serious medical problem of mine (to add to a list of many) and was worried he wouldn't want to deal with someone as f'd up as me.
                But he said, "I love you for everything that you are and nothing less."
                Made me feel so amazing

Comment

The sweetest thing he told me is i love you i don't get told that often so those three words mean so much to me they mean even more coming from him

Comment

The sweetest thing my SO ever did for me was write a letter confessing his feelings. I could tell that he really poured his heart out in that letter, and it made me feel warm, loved, and happy. I still have that letter saved on my computer to this day.

Comment

I think I have to update.. today we had a chat on fb and as I have to visit him this summer (he was supposed to..) I told him that I don't want to be a burden for him and that he won't be able to concentrate on work when I'm there.. that's what he wrote:
                      "yeah so what if I want to think about you all the time babe, work is always work , you are a dream come true xoxo" aaaw I melted away!

Comment

i asked him, if i gave him £1000 pounds right here n now, would he buy me a ring.

he said yes.

:3

(obviously i cant give him 1000 quid, but its the thought that counts...)

also as he left today to go back to *destination*, i asked if we could promise each other that after this long distance period was over, we will be close distance.
                        again... an OK

Comment

We were talking about him joining the military, I really don't want him to go (he wants a job in the front lines) and he's been conflicted because he really wants to go but he also doesn't want to leave me. I know it sounds stupid but the look on his face when he said it...damn I could really see it.

Me: either way...don't stay for my sake, I dun wanna hold chu back from doing what you want, even if I'm not fond of it
                          SO: and thats why i love you

Notes:
                          Met: 8.17.09
                          Started Dating: 8.20.09
                          First Met: 10.2.10
                          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

What he did:
                            It was the first time I went to a club..a little scared...He supported me to join with everyone and hold me from behind all that time to make me feel safe ^^

What he said
                            One time he drank a glass of milk and share me the half.
                            Then he said "I just forgot that I tend not to share milk with someone else..but dont know why I gave it to you.." ..yeah..everyone except me!

Comment

He said: "You are all the highlights of my life, all the happy"

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                              And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                              X