need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some advice

So i've been on here for a bit but this is my first post so i guess ill start from the beginning. My SO and i met online back in the summer and would talk for hours everyday. Then we both went college and her internet didnt work so we were only able to talk to each other when she was at her friends house. Everything was still great though. We talked a few days after halloween and then didnt talk again for until thanksgiving. she wasnt coming on skype at all. When we did talk over thanksgiving the conversation went something like this. She said she couldnt do this anymore and I should see someone else. She had gotten into some trouble at her school and with her parents (im not gonna say what happened with that though). Then she said once she got her life straightened out we could be together. After she said that we made up and it seemed like everything was going to be okay. The last thing she said was i love you and ill see you soon. Like 2 days after that she messaged me on skype just seeing if i was there. I was eating dinner or something and by the time i saw the message she had already logged off of skype. That was the last time we talked and that all the way back to Thanksgiving. I miss her a lot and think about her everyday. Recently i've been dreaming about her and idk i just need some advice on what i should do. any advice is welcome. thanks.
    Sorry is this is a bit long

I think when you dream of someone, it can be easy to really crave some form of contact with that person. You start remembering what you had and it's generally isolated to the good times or what you liked about them, and your dreams tend to be a way of sorting out all of your thoughts and feelings about the matter. The thing is, though, that she ended the relationship, told you to move on, told you she was over it and needed time to get her life together. If nothing more, then I would at the very least respect her wishes to be the one to contact you about things. I understand that you miss her, but she's asked for time to get her life together, so I would leave the ball in her court and try and deal with your dreams as best as you can.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After