Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine Gift from your SO?

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
    i'm just curious if what did your SO give to you this Valentine's Day?is it a v-card?chocolates?etc..if u can share it that would be great!
    if u asked me, i received a love letter through e-mail from my SO, it cost him nothing hahhaha...yep, no flowers, no teddy bear, no chocolates, etc...
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Nothing for me, either. I was lucky enough to visit him this weekend and he took me out to a movie and dinner on my last night. That, and lots of cuddling...all I need for V-Day =)
    sigpic

Comment

I never "require gifts" from my SO, because he is the greatest gift of my life! But he and I give each other stuff randomly when we want to and feel like it, with no need for a special holiday to do so. I was completely surprised yesterday afternoon to come home to a little package from Amazon.com tucked in behind my screen door, and when I opened it, there were three big packages of Ferrero Roche (some of my favorites!) chocolates with a little note in the box from him saying I'm sweeter than any chocolate! It was such an unexpected surprise and very cute (and yummy! I'm a chocoholic, lol)! I made him a photo collage and scanned and emailed him the scan of it, since his fiance visa was approved, he will be here in less than a month so I figured anything I send in the mail won't make it until after he's here! LOL! He's so sweet!

Comment

We both filled out the "What I love about you" book, and we sent each other candy and a card as well. The book took me HOURS to fill in, so I can't wait to read what he's written for the answers. We always have a cap on Valentine's- no more than $20, so we both get something small and heartfelt

My sister made her boyfriend buy her $200 straighteners for Valentine's.... I definitely prefer my $9 book!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

His flowers arrived for me this morning -- last year, they were a day late due to snafus at the florist's, so he wanted to make sure they arrived in time.

I've gotten him a card, and I'm planning to make him a special dessert tomorrow.
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

We're not big on celebrating Valentine's Day usually.. and we hadn't said a single word about today but he'd bought me two DVD's he thought would be nice for us to watch together Gonna watch one in a bit

Comment

he texted me right now and wished me a happy valentine and wrote me how much he misses me... lol

Comment

I told my SO to buy me flowers. We said no presents, but I knew I'd be really disappointed if he didn't get me flowers (I LOVE flowers!) Evidently, he was planning on getting me some anyways. I hope they're lilies

Comment

aww.. so great to know what you've got ladies
                  as long as it came from our SO's heart, no matter how simple it is,
                  it means a lot to us already..
                  "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

heh.. well he got me some rose bath soaps and alovely smelling bath candle (he knows i love having relaxing baths :3)... n then today 2 envelopes arrived... one a love letter and the second one was a promise he wrote on paper, when we had a break up which got pretty messy (basically he kept saying he would do dates and then flaked last minute, then julia decided to step in and break us up... whilst broken up... he wrote and signed a piece of paper saying "i promise to always stick to our dates" <3 )

and then a big package arrived... some lovely flowers ill post a pic soon when i find out how to :3

apparantly the card is on its way...

i feel so spoilt :P

i got him a card, a necklace with an engraving of "forever" on it, some strawberry (and a cherry alcohol flavour!!!) fudge and this promise certificate card that gave him 5 options of what he wants me to do and he could tick 3 of them he of course ticked the intimate ones... :P figures :P
                    and i am currently putting on a memory stick some love letters, songs that he wanted and just general cute shtuff that he will receive on saturday

Comment

We had our own V-day last Thursday since we were not able to be together today. He bought me chocolates, flowers, and a movie and I made him a 52 Reasons I Love You deck of cards craft I saw online and bought him his favorite candy and a magnetic top spinner from ThinkGeek. We went on a date and it was date because there were not any crazy lines anywhere since it was last week lol we said from now on even when we live near each other we're going to start having our own Valentine's Day haha

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

we each sent each other packages, and we'll get them tomorrow so i guess we'll "celebrate" then. i don't know what he got me, all i know is that he spent a lot of time on it and it's Really Cute. haha so i'm excited to get it!!
                        For him, i sent him a book he's been wanting, along with some candy, a nice card with a letter, and then i made this for him! https://www.indiespotting.com/diy-pr...s-day-ornament
                        we have this weird obsession with cute hedgehogs lol
                        so yeah, nothing too big, we already know we love each other (;

Comment

Its just noon here, I haven't even talked to him today. If I do get something it won't be for another couple days till I see him

Comment

I got nothing. I just checked the mail and there wasn't even a card. That was all I was hoping for. But I guess even that is too much for him. We're Skyping tonight and he's going to open my package then. I hope he likes it...I put a lot into it. I'm hoping he'll book his trip home on Skype. That's be enough of a gift for me. *crosses fingers and toes*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

We both sent our gifts a few weeks ago to make sure they would get here on time. So today before we opened them, Chris told me to go check my mailbox at school. I really thought maybe his mom had sent me a card but when I opened my mailbox it said I had flowers to pick up. Now I had ordered and orchid for my room and thought maybe that was it until the girl brought out a big purple box with 1-800-flowers written on it. He totally surprised me =)) He got me a beautiful bouquet of white, pink, and red roses and a vase. In the box he sent me, he bought me a Valentine's Day puppy with a recording of his voice when you press its paw =) And he also got me two body sprays from Hollister that I love! It's been the perfect Valentine's Day <3

Comment

Working...
                              X