Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake engagment ring - is this a silly idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now have a real engagement ring and soon will have a wedding ring as well, but from what I've found, the real skeezeballs will still try to hit on you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DollOnAMusicBox View Post
      https://mstaken.com/buy/

I've been tempted to buy this myself. It even comes in a little keychain so you always have it with you for those emergency situations! Lol!
      I honestly wouldn't actually buy the one from https://mstaken.com. The reviews of the ring are horrible and it only comes in one size. The idea and video are just hilarious though. You'd be better off buying one from eBay or some other site where you can order the correct size.
      *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Comment

yup! I think that it deters men from coming on to you and if they still do, once you make them notice it they back off easier.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyLove View Post
          I now have a real engagement ring and soon will have a wedding ring as well, but from what I've found, the real skeezeballs will still try to hit on you anyway.
          Yes that's my experience XD
          Since I'm married I have tried both wearing an engagement ring out and now my wedding ring and it doesn't really seem to help making guys back off, not sure if it's a Danish thing, but guys here don't really seem to neither look or notice rings. So if I really want my ring to work I have to shove it in their face and say "look I'm married!".

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
            Yes that's my experience XD
            Since I'm married I have tried both wearing an engagement ring out and now my wedding ring and it doesn't really seem to help making guys back off, not sure if it's a Danish thing, but guys here don't really seem to neither look or notice rings. So if I really want my ring to work I have to shove it in their face and say "look I'm married!".
            LOL

I can see mysql having to do that in Brazil when I go there visit!
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I have a claddagh ring that I wear on my right hand and it usually helps keep the persistent guys away. If they are really bad, I can just move it to my left for a minute and they usually back off after that. I understand the attention does get a little annoying sometimes. Some just can't take a hint.
              Also, having the claddagh ring has helped my SO, too. His brother's friend tried to hook him up one time and he just flashed the girl his ring and she got the hint... and all the girls then thought the friend was a D-bag and he couldn't even hook himself up. So yay for D-bag plans backfiring
              The rings help.

Comment

Working...
              X