Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What gets you through the little battles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll drop him a text or send him an email; he'll usually get back to me pretty soon afterwards, particularly if he's at work and keeping all lines of communication open. I spend a lot of time on here too. LFAD has been an absolute godsend

Comment

Vodka :d. I would also find ways to keep my mind busy like a book or internet trolling. White Russians are also good, but not so great when you're lactose intolerant ;_;.

Comment

I save texts he has sent me that I thought were special, and I reread them when I miss him. Only problem is that that is now a LOT of texts. Luckily I can save them to my computer.
        Also, I try to associate things that I see to him, even though it's so super lame lol like "Look, there's McDonald's. He loves iced tea."
        I know, sounds pretty lame, but if I "see" him everywhere I go, it seems to really help!
        (Sometimes I even make things up about him and things that I see just to be funny and share with him later.)

Knowing that I'd never give up on him helps me through hard times because I know that if I can wait it out, I'll be fine.
        Sometimes the waiting part sucks though... lol

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X