No announcement yet.

He didn't get on his flight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey, keep your head up and try not to give in to depression because that is the worse thing that you can do to yourself right now. Believe me, I put myself 100% in your shoes I've experienced almost the same type of brake up but a little more brutal, and I was younger and allowed myself to get into deep depression and until today, I think I am still healing from it. So be the stronger one and just look ahead. We all here know that is not that easy, and words are words, but truly if you need to just sit and cry and talk to someone - I and I see the rest of us are here for you.
    P.s. - I too think this is unforgivable. A MAN can't play with your heart like that. It's just against everything. Lots of hugs for you Rach, lots of ++++++ energy your way!

Comment

Your post made me so sad. To have your boyfriend and the future you planned taken away so suddenly, and on the day you expected to see him, is beyond horrible. It's a lot to lose all in one go. I'm so sorry

I know it's hard to see, but it's actually a blessing that you found out how he feels now, and not later. It's just sucky he chose to end things in such a douchebaggy way.

I know your heart is breaking right now. Like you said, it's been destroyed. *hugs* Just keep going. I'll be thinking about you.

Comment

So I am just seeing this thread now and am so sorry! That is terrible and selfish!

We are all here. HUG!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Rach I am so sorry this happened to you. The manner in which he handled it is truly appalling and just cruel.
          No amount of words can possibly ease your heart but know that people at this site support you and believe that
          you are strong to get through this. I would hug you if you were within arm's distance but this will have to suffice *HUGS*

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Truly heartbreaking. I also wish I had the magic words to comfort you but alas, I can only say that please surround yourself with family and loved ones - cry, get it all out of your system. Only then can you start to heal. You'll never completely get over this tragedy but at least you will have hopefully taken away something from it. I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason. Even though sometimes we wished they didn't come in such a painful way.

Big hugs your way Rach!

Met: November 19, 2010
            Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
            Made it official: April 29, 2011
            Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
            Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
            Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
            K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
            Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
            Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Im sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. I can't even imagine having someone do this especially after days of reassuring words and plans. I truly hope that you begin healing soon. You have all of us here if you need to talk.

Comment

Thats awful! Im really sorry to hear that but just like Moon said, its better he showed you who is now before you went all that way. I wish you the best.

Comment

I'm so, so sorry sweetheart. Give yourself a few days grieving and then slowly, start building your way back up. I would suggest staying on the site, to be honest. I know it'll be hard, and I know it'll hurt but right now, you need your friends and you need comfort and to know that people care about you. All of which you can find on here. We're here for you honey. Stay strong. PM me if you ever need anything. <3

Comment

Working...
                  X