Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about your SO checking out other people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you feel about your SO checking out other people? I think it's good he's not blind, I'm happy for him.

When you're around or not around? I'm not fussed. Sometimes he comes out with things that are a bit inapropreate and that makes me a bit iffy - and I tell him to shut up - but it's not a bit deal. *Shrug* Looking isn't cheating. He looks at me plenty too though

Do you look? Sometimes. I'm pretty oblivious a lot of the time. But those hot workmen down the road with their shirts off and randoms at the beach? Mmm hello there stranger...
    haha

Seriously though, it's pretty natural to look. Looking doesn't mean anything. I look at really expensive furniture, but both Obi and I know I'm never going to buy it, nor take it home to try it out.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We all appreciate good-looking people. It just happens. If he doesn't make it known to me at all, then no big deal. If he does it to the point that I'm forced to take notice (so far, he's only done this jokingly..but still not okay), I will definitely snap. When I'm around him, I always make sure he never has to see me ogle someone else. That's just too far and disrespectful.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

eh my girlfriend checks out girls too while we're together. we even point out hot girls to eachother, it's like a sport
        "I have had a vision. It has been revealed to me by the secret chiefs of the world that I am sexier than Buddha and harder than Jesus. I cannot die." -Spider Jerusalem

Comment

Working...
        X