dont know how to react

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megfashion View Post
    we ended up talking after 20 mins. n i simply said its jst very complicated... and he starts going off into different subjects. so i say "its not sorted, *name*, and you are just avoiding the subject because you know its true and dont want to talk about it"

so then he goes off into the bathroom saying "its all sorted"

so i hung up after giong "f this f everything" etc...

thanks for the words though x
    I just don't think you need to be in a relationship until you figure you out. Because saying stuff like this, though you were upset, is just childish and uncalled for. How do you think he feels? He didn't do anything and is being scolded for it.

I just think you need to rethink you right now.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
      I just don't think you need to be in a relationship until you figure you out. Because saying stuff like this, though you were upset, is just childish and uncalled for. How do you think he feels? He didn't do anything and is being scolded for it.

I just think you need to rethink you right now.
      I totally agree on that!!! oh gosh...

Comment

Agree with all the replies. One big important thing in any relationship is " me time". You can't expect someone to share every detail... just isn't realistic. Take some time to be happy with who you are, let go of the past and focus on getting yourself in order. People can only hurt you if you allow it and it isn't fair to make him responsible for 100% of your happiness. If you are insecure or unhappy you will project that into any relationship and create problems that did not exist before leading to a vicious cycle. Be happy with yourself and everything else will click into place.
        Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
        Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
        Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
        Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
        Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Have things between you and him calmed down yet?

Comment

Working...
          X