No announcement yet.

So worried and upset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still doesn't have his phone so aside from the 10 minute conversation yesterday I haven't really spoken to him since Saturday. And I'm frustrated cause I miss him so much but I cant contact him until he contacts me with his phone or a new one. Times like this I wish he had a computer...and I cant talk to him on xbox while I'm at school so I'm still just waiting. I miss him so much.

Finding myself.

Comment

*Hugs!* I hope you can have some 'real' contact again soon. Unfortunately, we all know what it feels like to miss someone... Wishing you all the best!

Comment

Two 10 minute phone conversations in the last week have not been enough. Still havent heard from him today, and for the 3rd night this week I find myself alone, not able to say goodnight to him, crying. Usually I can keep the distance from getting me down, but not lately, not now. Feeling so down at the thought of going to bed another night without having heard his voice.

Finding myself.

Comment

That's normal! You just went through a stressful time in your relationship. I really hope he contacts you soon and that you got some rest.

Comment

So glad everything is fine!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

But it is understandable that after all of that, going days with out talking is not going to sit to well with you for a while. Hang in there!
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

He setne me this on Facebook this morning:

So hopefully we win in Bloomington, so I can actually breathe... We are dead. Coach has us in a vice of pain atm. And I haven't found my phone. Which bugs me more. I love you and miss you, more than words will ever convey. Xoxoxoxoxo

I still find myself a little angry at him but how much I miss him outweighs that. Why did I ever date an athlete? Oh yeah, cause us hockey players make the best lovers. But seriously, you guys should consider yourself lucky that you dont have to experience the stresses it can add to a relationship. Still, I wouldn't pick anyone else in the world.

Finding myself.

Comment

Figured I would update this. He still doesn't have his phone. I haven't been able to call or text him since February 24th. I've probably talked to him a total of 15 minutes in the last week. As you might imagine I'm having a very difficult time with this. I just want to be able to tell him I love him and say goodnight but I cant and I don't know when I will. I basically I have no way to reach him although I have been trying through email and Facebook. Last night I sent him an email telling him something has to change soon, I cant take this anymore. I'm miserable waiting every day to hear from him and not being able to do anything about it. I'm hoping he gets it, reads it, and gets back to me. I talked to him on Saturday for about 10 minutes before I had to leave for work, that was enough time for me to be happy an tell him I loved him but not really tell him how much I've been hurting this past week, so I laid it all out in my email. Now, like the last 9 days or so I'm just waiting to hear from him again...

Finding myself.

Comment

Working...
                X