Long time no post lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no post lol

Hey I havent been on for a while. Things are going okay at school, right now I'm home sick and trying to get home so I can see my mom. She's still sick.

As for Robert and I. Well we arn't together, big surprise huh? ( Sarcasim ) He's kinda going through quite a bit of stuff and He fainally wrote me back. He was assuming he didn't matter to me, because it was hard for me to do open. ( I know I know, Kind of a jerk move. ) So I wrote him and let him know that if he didn't matter I wouldnt be trying to be with him, and that I love him and just generally how I felt about him.

I had decided to give him some space as he was obviously not feeling okay and possibly depressed, Not only that but I was hurt. How the fuck after four years could he not matter to me? Was that just his depression talking?

Anyway after I told him how I felt and that he did matter, he wrote me back saying

" I'm not sure what all I can do for you right now. I'm not in a good place. I cannot manage such a stressful relationship with the things I am dealing with.
    anyway, I'll ttyl"

So I wrote him back saying " Robert you don't have to do anything for me. I understand your position right now. I really do. Can you mail me back the SD card? I have something I want to send you on it.

And hey, take your time with us. The way I see it if we are ment to be we'll work out. I do love you. I have no problem waiting. Just do me a favor for now? Take care of yourself. Be happy <3 I'll be here if you need me. "

But yeah now I'm waiting for a reply and trying not to crowed him. I feel I should give him space at this point, be there for him if he needs me ya know?

Any advice you would all like to add?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Wait, I'm confused. You don't want to do an open relationship, so he's assuming he doesn't matter to you? I'd say that's more manipulation than depression.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Agreed. I would never agree to an open relationship and if it was given as a manipulative move i would be doing some serious thinking.
      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Yeah I agree with above posters as well. It's also a little selfish for him to expect you to be OK with an open relationship, and then when you told him you couldn't do it, it's like you aren't doing what he wants you to, so therefore you couldn't possibly care about him, and because of that, he thinks he doesn't matter to you. Eclaire's spot on, that is manipulation.

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
          Agreed. I would never agree to an open relationship and if it was given as a manipulative move i would be doing some serious thinking.
          WOW. I agree^^^
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I agree with what the people above me posted. I think unless he just misunderstood, or it really was "his depression talking" then you both need to sit down and figure out where you are in the relationship. He shouldn't manipulate you to have an open relationship. And frankly, I don't blame you for not wanting one. Good luck!

sigpic

Comment

I can see how that may be thought of that way. and he may be doing it subconsiously. Either way I'm going to give him space, let him get through this, and try to be there for him. I know how he gets when he's depressed. Him saying He didn't feel as if he mattered to me hurt. I'm not sure what all he's dealing with, but hopefully with time we'll be okay, I'm hoping he'll come to his sences with time.

Maybe the whole reason for all of this was because of the depression and us fighting just made him push me away? Idk. I'm going to keep talking to him, hopefully just me being there for him will open his eyes.
              " There is always hope.
              "

Comment

Working...
              X