What if you get the chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if you get the chance...

to see your SO for one day anywhere in the world. Where would you like to meet him and how would this day looks like?

If I could have one day anywhere to choose I think I would want to go somewhere we have never been before. He's been to so many places, I would want the experience to be new to both of us. So maybe Hawaii, the beach the warmth. Would want somewhere more secluded though, where it could be me and him not crowded to enjoy where were at but also each other. So maybe Lanai. Looks beautiful.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I want to go to Venice with him. The wine, the water, the music, the gondolas, the architecture...that has always been the most romantic place in the world to me. Also, I want to just live in Galway with him, see the Bay and Neachtains and Salt Hill and Silver Springs again...I'd be happy there with him for the rest of my days.
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Either somewhere in Italy, or somewhere where we'd have our own private island with warm, clear water and a hut. :P
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

One day...Sixflags Magic Mountain is the perfect one day park...carefree laughter and fun, to distract us from the fact that it was only one day... plus really private area's on the outskirts of the parking lot

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

in an empty hotel in Paris in our hotelroom, on a very high floor, with balcony, in summer, so we can see the Eiffel Tower from there!! (especially in the night with all the lights)

Comment

Japan during the cherry blossom season, we're both dying to go there and just wander around enjoying the scenic views and each others company, maybe even a little picnic under the cherry blossoms.

Notes:
              Met: 8.17.09
              Started Dating: 8.20.09
              First Met: 10.2.10
              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Probably Italy. Or maybe Hawaii, Tahiti, Bora Bora...... mmmmmm

Comment

Somewhere deserted, warm, with lots of beach and clean clear water.

Comment

Go to his home town of Philly, have him show me the sights and all his favorite places, enjoy an authentic cheese steak with him and then finish it off with a Flyers game in the evening before retiring to a nice hotel for some lovemaking and falling asleep in each other's arms.

Finding myself.

Comment

We'd both want to be in Paris together, have a dinner for two at the Eiffel tower and just enjoy the sight and the food. Just me and him. The nice thing is, we're going to make that a reality come summer! Hopefully...

Comment

In my room,with a small picnic , cuddling sooo close to each other watching movies till we turn like vegetables ... kinda like in pretty woman when she does the chocolate/strawberry & wine picnic watching I love Lucy <3

Comment

I have yet to visit him in California, which is where he moved to from our hometown, so I would absolutely love the chance to meet him there and let him show me his new life. He is a pilot so of course the weather would be perfect for flying; he would take me up in a plane, just me and him, and he would take me around to all of the airports he has flown to and fly me out over the ocean. We would go to the beach that he and his friends frequent. I would sit in on the classes that he had that day. For dinner we would go to his favorite restaurant out there that we do not have in Georgia. It would be an awesome day, I just want to see everything.

Comment

New York!!! We'd visit the comic stores and the anime themed places. We've always wanted to go to the Hershey's Store too. We'd run around in taxis and get lost and eat lots and lots of candy! We'd basically just have a huge nerd-out session and act like 8-year-olds.

Comment

I would love to visit him in his hometown as well. I haven't been yet but I'd love to go and have him take me around and show me everything - I don't think one day would be enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X