No announcement yet.

What if you get the chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would pick somewhere in Greece or Italy. He would pick somewhere in England but I have been there so I would wanna go somewhere i've ever been. Something about greece or italy and all of the history. Screams romance to me. but i'm a loser like that
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

I'd like to be in Paris again (because the first time we weren't able to go around Paris) and spend the night there with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. And have a dinner cruise at the Seine.

Comment

I think I'd meet her in Hawaii, and we'd have a lot of fun just walking around, then sitting on the beach watching the sunset.
        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Japan either in spring for the gardens or winter for the Sapporo winter festival. I don't really care what we do, we both would like to go and its been my dream since I was like 6 lol.

Comment

I'd like to go to Normandy with him on a summer's day and spend it outdoors. We'd take our bikes and a picnic basket and lose ourselves in the country lanes, and when evening fell we'd lie in the grass under a sky filled with twinkling stars... oh, I can picture it now

Comment

Working...
            X