No announcement yet.

Family of your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love his family! It's so big! I lost count He has so many half brothers and sisters, and cousins omg! It's huge! And I go a long with everyone (that I met)!!

I actually met him because of his aunt and mom, so I knew his aunt and mom before him (7 years ago)! They are both Dutch and we got along great! His aunt died unfortunatly 3,5 years ago, her death actually brought us together I wonder what she would think of us being together

Anyway, his mom loved me right form the start! And I loved her! She is so cool (if its not your mom I guess )

And his (full) sister is a year younger then me, and we also got along right from the start 7 years a go! I actually went on a group date with her and a couple of other people when I was 18

I met one of his half brothers 4 months a go, we stayed at his place, he was so cool! And I get a long really easily with people, thank god! But we had fun staying at his place, and we really got a long great!!

His parents are devorced and I met his dad 4 months ago for the first time, he lives with his dad, so his dad had high expectations So I was really scared to meet his dad! I'm no saint, i'm not perfect. But it went great! When we had dinner I had to sit next to his dad (it was a table for 10) and I was really scared hahaha! But it went great, his dad loved me right from the start! And he actually never liked any of my SO's girlfriends ^_^. And the last day he told me that he was sad to see me go and also (he said this infront of my SO) "I'm probably going to embarrass D here, but you are going to be one hell of a daughter in law" aaaaaaaah *melt melt*

And when my SO was going through a hard time I spoke to his dad for like 3 days in a row. And I also just got of the phone with him. And he so sweet, he also tells me he loves me and all. I think that's really sweet, weird sometimes, because I don't even tell my dad that but really sweet!!

And my mom also spoke to his dad on skype!

I also talk to his mom a lot! I just send her 2 dutch books that she couldn't get in Utah, and we just chat like girls do ^_^ and she is really looking in to the 'how can we get Manoek to Utah' plan so that's awesome!

So yes! His family! Amazing!
    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Working...
    X