Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 days left!

So now there's "just" 75 days left.
    But i miss her so baddly. Like seriously it's so hard.
    I have no idea how i will survive 75 days more.
    I get to talk to her in my morning and my afternoon around 4.
    That's all during a normal day.
    Just texting on MSN, like no phone calls or anything else like that.
    It's not that i want to talk to her more that makes me sad.
    I just want to know that whenever i feel lonely i can just call her.
    That i can always reach her and stuff like that.
    But it's impossible now.
    I'm trying my best to get through and out of this funk.
    Like i've survived 350 days so far. But two and a half months just seem like an eternity.

Idk really what the point was with this thread. I just needed to write some.

Make a countdown! It might get your mind off of not being able to talk to her. I really feel your pain... It must be hard. I'm here if you need to talk.

Comment

Yeah i will make a countdown.
      Thanks i think i can use all help i can get.
      I know my SO will always show up there online and try to comfort me.
      But i don't really want her to feel all bad too and stuff.
      It'll all get alright atleast. Even if it feels it just goes on and on.

Comment

I know how you feel. The last two hours on the airoplane always drag by longest!
        You will get through though. Can you send mail?
        How awsome would it be if she could recieve one card/letter every day for like a month as a count down?
        Use this time to do something special and memorable and it'll become fun rather than painful.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
          I know how you feel. The last two hours on the airoplane always drag by longest!
          You will get through though. Can you send mail?
          How awsome would it be if she could recieve one card/letter every day for like a month as a count down?
          Use this time to do something special and memorable and it'll become fun rather than painful.
          Thanks. That is great advice. I was thinking of that a couple of hours ago.
          I will for sure send her a box of things that means ALOT to me. Just to show her that she means so much more then anything else to me.

And about the letters that is an awesome idea. I've written her a couple of letters so far.
          She's going away for two weeks this summer where we'll have limited communication. Maybe i could write her a letter each of those days where i talk about the specific day, like a diary.
          I will think about that thanks again. I feel better already.

Comment

I can add that something that has helped me so far has been to be on these LDR forums
            Alot of people in the same situation giving advice to eachother, can there be anything more calming, then to know that you're not the only one in an LDR?

Comment

SO TRUE! It is comforting to me, as well, that I'm not the only one going through this.

Comment

Working...
              X