Really need a support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really need a support

I often argues with my girlfriend. 1 or 2 times is sound normal. But it happens everyday. Every time we argued, it's make me tears. This sound embarrassing for a man like me. Maybe I'm too clingy and to dramatic. I just can't stand it anymore. Her words really meant. My questions for her like an accusing her. I don't mean it that way and I'm trying hard to explain. She don't take it. She take it differently. And that's make us always argue. Whenever i explain, she will just turn of the phone. I don't know what to do. I cries a lot and it's so hurt me. I have been asked her if she doesn't like me or doesn't want to keep this relations. It's my question to her. Somehow for her, I want a break up. I want to leave her. She twist the word. We have spend so much time together. 24/7. I love her so much but I can't stand having a relations like this. Lately, she used to raise her voice whenever talking. She seems don't care because she know that i will still keep on looking for her even though she shouting at me with F**K, insult me and even asked me to suicide.
    Now I'm thinking to back off from this relations but my problem is, am I dare, am I ready to live without her? I hope to get support from you guys and any advice would be very appreciated.

I hope I don't come across as too harsh but anyone who tells you to die isn't worth the emotional effort at all. I'm not sure exactly what to say that doesn't sound like me telling you what to do but if I were you I wouldn't put up with being treated like that. I'm so sorry you're being treated this way.

Comment

Agree... life is too short. You deserve someone that will give you as much love as you give them.
      Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
      Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
      Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
      Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
      Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

I agree with the others. I was originally wanting to help with the communication problem, but then I read that she curses you and has told you to commit suicide? Honestly, she sounds like an abusive personality. I won't say you don't also have your flaws, but it sounds like you're more willing to work on them. At this point it doesn't matter where you've gone wrong or what you could be doing differently; what matters more is her willingness to work on what she's doing, and it doesn't sound like she's doing that. It sounds like she's getting off on shoving you down, and no one deserves to be treated like that, no matter how much they love the person. :/
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

There is a fine line between communication issue and abuse. She is an abuser. Ditch her.

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
            Agree... life is too short. You deserve someone that will give you as much love as you give them.
            Couldn't say it better!

Love is too precious to waste on someone who doesn't/won't love you back. :/

Comment

You need to leave her. You'll feel a lot better without her. She sounds like a very abusive person and you should never stay with an abusive person.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
                I agree with the others. I was originally wanting to help with the communication problem, but then I read that she curses you and has told you to commit suicide? Honestly, she sounds like an abusive personality. I won't say you don't also have your flaws, but it sounds like you're more willing to work on them. At this point it doesn't matter where you've gone wrong or what you could be doing differently; what matters more is her willingness to work on what she's doing, and it doesn't sound like she's doing that. It sounds like she's getting off on shoving you down, and no one deserves to be treated like that, no matter how much they love the person. :/
                Perfectly put.

You're in an emotionally abusive relationship here. Once a couple reaches the point where one is wishing death upon the other, I honestly don't believe there's anything left between you to salvage. I'm really sorry

Comment

she sounds kinda crazy. she's telling you to go kill yourself? I think you should stop wasting your time with this girl and look for one who appreciates you. someone who loves you shouldn't make you cry all the time.

Comment

Am i too emotional?Is that normal for a man to cry? This is what happen to me.
                    Thanks so much for the advice. Your supports make me strong!

Comment

I think it's got to the point here where, whether you're too emotional or not, she's not reacting rationally to your behaviour.

Comment

Who wouldn't be emotional if their SO would treat us like this. It doesn't matter if your male or female.. We all are humans and have feelings which can be hurt. It seams that she needs more a "bad guy" who would shout at her too and treat her bad so she would know that she should appreciate someone like you! She seams to have some mental problems... You should talk to her and let her know that her behaviour is shit and that he either change or she can abuse someone else..

Comment

There's nothing wrong with being emotional, especially with this sort of treatment. It's always best to be honest with what you're feeling, imho.

Comment

I actually find it rather upsetting to hear that you've been reduced to this. Not because I think it's in any way abnormal or weak for a man to express how he's feeling through tears, but because generally speaking when a guy cries he really means it. As lala said, it's only human to feel crushed when you're being treated in such a way by the person who's meant to be your partner. I don't think it's a case of being too emotional at all, you shouldn't be made to feel the way you are by the one you're in a relationship with. Of course, the choice here is yours, but I can't imagine anyone would advise you to remain tied to someone who seems to do nothing but hurt you. I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LeilaniJoi View Post
                              I think it is border lining emotional abuse and you really don't need to deal with that. There are so many other wonderful people out in the world that will treat you the way that you deserve to be treated. Who knows, maybe if there was no distance then she wouldn't be so hostile, but that isn't the case and it shouldn't matter if you like 1mile apart 1,000 miles apart, you deserve to be treated with respect by the person you are in a relationship with.
                              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                              X