Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonderful Weekend/Importance of Pictures (w/ Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing photo's, thank you so much for sharing them!! I agree that last photo is wonderful. HUGS!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Sierra, it sounds like you had a wonderful time! I am so glad. I love the pics...you look so happy together.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I also made it my mission to take LOADS of pictures while my boyfriend is here! He leaves on wednesday but these photos will be such a lovley reminder of the awesome time we had and how happy he makes me :3 I love taking photos, I'm just not very photographically talented... (or photogenic :P)
        Si tu n'etais pas la
        Comment pourrais-je vivre
        Je ne connaitrais pas
        Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
        Quand je suis dans tes bras
        Mon coeur joyeux se livre
        Comment pourrais-je vivre
        Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
        Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

Aww, those pictures of you two are adorable So glad you had such a wonderful time together

Comment

Are those pictures taken in Big Sur california!?
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Those are really cute! You both look wonderful together!
              They made me smile! I'm glad you were so happy!

Comment

Awh, looks like you guys had a blast! Pictures are awesome, and definitely important. I wish I had taken more pictures of us together while I visited. I only got two.

Oh, and you can tell you're in California because of that bomb looking mexican food. The best...

Finding myself.

Comment

Those are awesome - you really do look very happy in them. I'm glad it was a great time and you got some great photos to remember it all

Comment

You look so happy :] I love the last one! You should frame it.

I'm visiting my SO right now (he's at his house since he had work though) and I've been making him take a million photos with me too! We need photos in LDRs to remind us of the happiness when we're lonely.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I'm so glad that you two had such a great time! I love all of the pictures.
                      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                      Made it official: September 17, 2010
                      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                      Got married: November 21, 2012
                      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Sierra so wonderful to see you had a great visit! you both look so very happy
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
                          You look so happy :] I love the last one! You should frame it.

I'm visiting my SO right now (he's at his house since he had work though) and I've been making him take a million photos with me too! We need photos in LDRs to remind us of the happiness when we're lonely.
                          EXACTLY. When I'm done with a visit I tend to get ... angsty. It's like that happiness is forgotten and I'm back to being alone and sometimes it just makes me so angry. I know it's neither of our faults and just me having problems dealing with the distance.

Taking pictures together, seeing how happy you are, looking at them all the time, it helps. For Valentine's Day I made my boyfriend a photo album of pictures of us, lots of empty pages for us to fill up but he says he looks at it all the time and reminds him of our goals and why we're doing this.

True happiness, it shows. Sometimes we need a reminder.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Comment

Wonderful pictures!! Thank you for sharing them! I'm so happy you two had such a great time together!
                            "She is motivated by love. The world moves for love - it kneels before it in awe."

Comment

Such wonderful pictures, you guys look so happy!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with him and shared the pictures with us, they are wonderful! I love taking pictures when I'm with my SO too, they are so nice to look back on! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                              X