No announcement yet.

CANADA! I have a question for youuu :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you Moon, looking forward to my trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
      Oh yeah, that's not offensive or anything. Only ignorant people stereotype so easily and flippantly.
      Really? I mean I'm talking about the average joe blue on Xbox Live...

No need to get so offended. The comment itself should highlight the sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        Oh yeah, that's not offensive or anything. Only ignorant people stereotype so easily and flippantly.
        It's a joke...no need to get so offended. If I was going to openly insult the American nation I would have done so... I'm sorry that you didn't get the joke, it must have been lost somewhere in translation.

Anyway, in most urban areas in developed countries you get very good internet. You should be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveJ View Post
          Well, it's sometimes pretty dicey since we all still live in igloos, but if the sun hits the ice blocks juuust right at about 2:47pm, it reflects off of satellites orbiting the Earth at which point internet waves bounce back to us and we get pretty decent WiFi. Other than that, you might have to just hover close to the US border to steal signal from down there.

The Prime Minister is talking about getting wireless internet chips implanted in all Canadian moose next year to provide us with better access, so things are looking good for the future.
          Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
          X