No announcement yet.

Its over :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry and like everyone else has said, you deserve to be with someone who respects you and loves you for who you are. Keep your positive attitude and best of luck in the future!

Comment

I'm so sad & confused! He doesn't know we're over yet, I thought shurely he'd go in his FB and c it... he called me tonight and called me babe, told me he missed me, and that he loved me... in a message because I missed the calls by accident, go figure. I just feel bad I didn't tell him ... and now I feel worste because I miss him so much!

Comment

First of all, you need to talk to him and tell him you're done. Breaking up on Facebook is not ok... Even if it is the reason you're leaving...

I'm sure you miss him, but you need to realize what's best for you... I spent 5 and a half years in a CDR, trying to please my ex by being the way he wanted me to be (pretending I loved sports, letting him make all decisions, being ok with his mediocre job and his total lack of interest on making a commitment), until I decided enough was enough... I had to think about myself and what I needed to be happy (he even tried to control the way I did my hair)...

Now, if you finally make the decision to continue this LDR, then just be true to yourself and never try to change who you are unless you know it'll be the best thing for you to do...

XoXo

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Well, at least you now know how to be wiser and stronger when you get into a new relationship.

Sorry to hear about it, though.

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

Thanku everyone for the support, but we arnt over... I and he refuse to give up... lol what was I thinking oh I love him too much!
            again thanku!

Comment

Thanku everyone for the support, but we arnt over... I and he refuse to give up... lol what was I thinking oh I love him too much!
              again thanku!

Comment

Glad you're happy to be back together but if yall are fighting over something so petty in the beginning, don't be surprised when you end up with a broken heart soon...

Comment

You learn and you move on. I assume you did the best you could in the relationship. Unfortunately not everyone is for everyone and that is not your fault.

Comment

Working...
                  X