Feeling rather alone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling rather alone.

Well I've been doing okay as far as Robert and I go. I'm trying to stay friends with him and be there for him... tho he seems to keep shoving me away. I suppose I'll just give him some space and let him know I'm there if he needs me. What more can I do?
    I let him know I would be willing to stay in his life as long as he wanted me in his life and that I wouldnt just abandon him. ( I think that may be part of why he's acting this way. ) However Robert isnt the point of this post.

Sense going away to school I feel rather alone, I talk to one person in my group of friends back home and thats pretty much it. I feel as if I've dropped off of the face of the planet. As if I don't matter to anyone aside from family. Its quite depressing actually. It doesn't help that I now feel as if I'm not important to Robert due to him shoving me away. ( but thats another story I don't want to go into that, lets just say he has his reasons. ) Its more my friends back home. I seriously talk to one friend back home and thats it.

I mean yeah I have friends at school. But its not the same, I haven't been friends with them for years. No one messages or calls me, unless I call them... and even then I feel so out of place, so disconnected from the friends I used to have.... its... idk how to explain it.

Any tips. I've been listening to music to help but idk what else to do.
    " There is always hope.
    "

I think we've all been here, especially those of us who are in college and away from family. Look into joining a group at school, or form a study group from one of your classes. A study group is a great way to meet people.
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Its not about making more friends I have friends... Its the friends back home I'm no longer connected with. I feel so out of the loop with their lives. Hell the only reason I knew my best friend was having her baby was because I called her when it was time for her to have her baby.

I've tried to message some of them but I just seem to get ignored. Its like I don't exist to them anymore.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

Hmm I kind of feel the same way right now. I don't really know how to help you but eh.. I find it kind of fun to go on this site omegle. Maybe you could make a really good friend online. Also you could read, get a pet? Something maybe that would keep you busy. It's also nice to play video games, might take your mind off of everything. I really suck at giving advice and what not but yup. ;p Also maybe you could talk to your friends and tell them how you feel ignored and see what they say.

Comment

Working...
        X