Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long have you been apart, and how much longer until you close the distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long have you been apart, and how much longer until you close the distance?

For me it's been about eight months, and we have another eight months to go :/ We're both ready and in it for the long haul though!

We were apart for about 2 months, then closed the distance for about 3 1/2 months. We've been apart for a little over 2 months now, and I have no idea when we will be able to close the distance for (hopefully) forever.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

We've been apart for 5 months now and we're hopefully closing the distance late April/May.

Comment

well i've answered this a few times before in various threads but anyway. We started LD and have been LD for nearly 3 years (have thankfully had the time to be with each other for over a third of the time) We are aiming to close the distance (for good) within 2 years (anything less than that will be bonus! although means less money saved so we will see). Im flying out to see him in 3 days!!! for 4 wholes weeks woot xD

8 months will fly by! just hang in there : )

Comment

we started out CD for 4 years. we've now been LD for a bit over 2 and a half, and hopefully in a year we'll be CD again
          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

We've been apart for four months. Closing the distance the end of November, so 9 months.

Comment

Technically? 16 years But in our current relationship, it will be two years in June. The earliest we think we can close the distance is at the 3 year mark. Unless a miracle happens...

Comment

We've been long distance for 6 months. We will continue to be long distance for a little more than 2 years. We hope to close the distance in May 2014.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

visits don't count? If not then we been apart 2 years 10 months, will be closing the distance in may for 5 months. If counting visits been apart 8 months got a week and a half left till I see him. Not sure when were officially closing the distance tho
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

We've been Long distance since the day we met online in October 2009, so for almost 2 1/2 years. Last time I was with him was a little over 9 months ago. Next time I'm with him will be in less than 3 months, and that will be for 3 1/2 months. But we still don't have an exact date for closing the distance permanently though, within 2-3 years hopefully.

Comment

We've been together for almost a year and a half (May 8th!) and we'll hopefully be closing the distance in a little less than two years unless he moves here until I finish school which probably won't happen. Congrats on closing in 8 months though! So exciting!

Comment

Complicated. Our relationship is a mix of being CD and LD for various amounts of time. We're LD at the moment. We're going to be kind of CD again from august then he'll probably move somewhere else once he graduates (He graduates 6 months earlier than me) and we wont be properly CD again until late 2013 when I move to be with him and we get our own place.
                        Si tu n'etais pas la
                        Comment pourrais-je vivre
                        Je ne connaitrais pas
                        Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
                        Quand je suis dans tes bras
                        Mon coeur joyeux se livre
                        Comment pourrais-je vivre
                        Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
                        Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

We've been long distance for 10 months so far and I'm moving to be with him hopefully in may. I'm excited!

Comment

Hmm we've been long distance since the day we met, so... 2 1/2 years. No date for closing the distance. It'd have to be at least 2 years from now, but i'm guessing it'll be more like 4 years.

Comment

We've been apart for almost seven months (since the end of last August), and hopefully will be closing the distance at the end of this summer, when I move to him to either start grad school or work as a teaching assistant. It all depends on which programs accept me.

Comment

Working...
                              X