No announcement yet.

Tearful times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its so good to hear I'm not alone! Since I've been ld my emotional life has been like a rollercoaster. It's not as bad as at the beginning when I was crying day in day out but I still get these moments at least once a week I feel super depressed, especially when we don't manage to talk. Sometimes I can brush it off but at others I can't help it and I fall into a big hole and there seems no way out.

Comment

I don't know. I've always been a very emotional person. My first LDR was super hard! He was on the whole other side of the world! I cried about everything (but I already cried about everything, I was a teenager). I actually sort of feel the opposite. I feel like I'm becoming numb to the whole thing. Then again, I cried at work the other day (not pretty or cool). I was pretty stressed out as I was working a 16 hour day (2 jobs) and I was put back on orientation at my other job that morning (the job that means more to me). I had had a pretty crappy week so far. I only have one day off a week and I know it's not healthy but I want to save up.
      I stabilize my emotions by doing yoga but sometimes I need to cry to get that weight off my shoulders. I definitely know how it feels to break down. I don't know how well it works for other people, but when I cry (alone) after I'm done and have gotten it all out I feel AMAZING! Sometimes people just need to cry. It's a stress reliever for me. Yoga is too so I would suggest something like that...some type of exercise helps to prevent it from happening all the time. Exercise can also be a stress reliever.

Comment

thank you, again, lademoiselle, for starting this thread. makes me feel so much better that some nights i just cry at everything. i'm watching glee (starting all the way back at season 1) and i feel like every episode i watch i'm bawling. and it's not even like i'm crying because i'm sad. i cry at everything. poor SO, i hope when we are finally able to close the distance i'm not like this! haha

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
          thank you, again, lademoiselle, for starting this thread. makes me feel so much better that some nights i just cry at everything. i'm watching glee (starting all the way back at season 1) and i feel like every episode i watch i'm bawling. and it's not even like i'm crying because i'm sad. i cry at everything. poor SO, i hope when we are finally able to close the distance i'm not like this! haha

Comment

I've definitely gotten more emotional since I met my SO, it's almost strange! I used to be that kind of person that never cried, not to sad films (not even The Lion King!), not to sad songs, not to anything unless something extreme had happened, but since I met my SO... God, I'm a wreck at times! I can start crying for no reason what so ever! I don't even know what triggers it sometimes, but it's there... Could be any song that reminds me of him, or a song that I just really like. Could be something on the TV that just make tears well up, everything from little puppies to happy old couples. Could be whatever, and it's just insane because I'm not used to this at all! However, it's been over a year of it now so I am starting to get it a bit more under control, but still... Haha

Met online: February 2011
            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I'm joining in too! I'm normally pretty chilled, I used to cry at films and the like but recently absolutely anything gets me (I actually recently posted in the ramble on section asking for tips how not to cry so much!).

My SO leaves tomorrow so I'm hoping that I'm at the peak of emotions and its not going to get worse.... But out of the last week I've cried 5 of the days. And I've been trying so hard not too! so far today though its going well!

I'm glad I'm not alone!!

Comment

Thank God, i thought i was the only one. I never cried at movies or emotional stuff and now i do. Lately i just randomly feel sad and start crying out of no where.

Comment

Haha yes. I cried while watching pokemon the other day....I was like "what is wrong with me!?" xD
                  Made it official: 12-01-10
                  First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                  Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Of course! I dunno why but sometimes I cry when he's being really sweet and the distance kills me. I guess true love got me way more emotional then I was.

Comment

Working...
                    X