• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really sorry to read about this.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

Aww, I'm so sorry. ='[ *big hugs*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

He apologized, said he was just overwhelmed, that he just wanted all the fighting to stop...but I don't know. I still think we need some time, this situation with his dad needs to end and we need time to see if this relationship can be saved. We have such an intense relationship, when its good its so good people envy us but when its bad....wooo wee is it BAD. The things we both say. *shakes head*

I know passion is good in a relationship, but when we have something or someone blocking us from each other it seems like that passion eats away and we fight. Like all the energy has to go somewhere. The fact that HBB said to me "I just was mad and wanted to go to bed, so I broke up with you figuring we could just make up later"....shows a BIG flaw. Breaking up is not a easy fix, and hurting the person you love shouldn't be so blase

Comment

I hope you two can work things out for the better... and I agree with you, breaking up is not a decision you make just to take it back later, pretend nothing happened and try to make up just for the fun of it... there are hurt feelings, harsh words that won't go away that easily, wild distressing thoughts... and the possibility of this situation to become a habit.

Just take your time and follow your heart...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I also feel like it's a big flaw that he sees breaking up as a solution of any kind. I strongly feel that the only power anyone should have in any relationship is the power to leave it. If he sees waving that nuke around as "no big deal," it's not a good thing for sure. I hope you guys can resolve things, he can get out from under his dad, and the fighting will stop...

Comment

So sorry to hear that!!! Praying for you!

Comment

I'm sorry but hope things are for the better. stay strong. best wishes & take care

Comment

Working...
                X