FINALLY! FINALLY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY! FINALLY!

He has a freaking main board date! This is the big exam he has to take to find out if he is 'good enough' to be an Army Officer. God I will be such a mess, this is HUGE! He will be going May 15-16 and by the end of the 16th he will have an answer. This answer is pretty much also the yes or no to if me and him can ever close the distance. If they say no to him, it is the door on all our dreams of being together being closed, most likely forever. I can see no way for us to make it work unless he becomes an officer, as I am disabled and cannot work full time, and he is a non-graduate so his likelihood of getting a job well paying enough to support us both is unlikely.

I am so nervous. He is also moving out his dad's this weekend, and if all goes as planned we MAY be getting officially 'back together' soon. Right now we are not official, but still good friends with a LOT of love for each other and hopes of being together.

Aww baby, I´m sending you and him all the luck I can!!! I really hope everything works out for you two! <3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

Comment

Aww, I hope everything works out for you two as well!!

Comment

Fingers crossed and wishing both of you all the best!

Comment

Yay! Oh girl, that is so exciting. Keeping you two in my thoughts and hoping for the best!!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Best of luck!

Comment

Sending prayers your way and for your SO! Best of luck for the both of you!
              "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Congratulations! People like you inspire me! I wish the best for you and your SO in the many years to come

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! That'd be wonderful if he gets it!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X