Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you admire most about your SO/spouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His work ethic and drive to do something with his life. His strength in getting over some very troubling things from his past.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

His musical talent. He can play just about any instrument and if he doesn't know, he'll figure it out. I love his kind heart. He always takes time to talk to others and helps people whenever he can- even if he doesn't know them.

Comment

I admire his absolute bizarreness, really! He is a little out there and shameless, which is a comfort to me because I am the same way, and because of it we tend to mesh together well; I could never be with someone up tight. His crazy ideas that you could never accomplish, but the fact he is such a dreamer is a relief. His humor and how hard he tries to make me feel better, even when he isn't sure what to say. His understanding; he has to be the most understanding man I've ever been with, and because of that, I can't recall ever really getting in a legit, real fight/argument with him once in our time being with each other. (Knock on wood.) He may not know what to say, but he understands, and doesn't push me to be anything I don't want to be. It's for this reason we can be so incredibly different, and yet get along so well.

Comment

I really admire her good nature. When she says something, she says it and she means it, she keeps her promises and in general she is an extremely friendly person. She also works her ass off - even when she isn't particularly good at something, she really tries hard. I don't think I could ever be as motivated as she is to actually do and try that much.
          "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

His optimism, kindness, and desire to help his family.

Comment

I admire how level headed he is. I've never seen him angry. EVER.
              Also I could listen to him talk for hours. He has the best perspective on life.
              And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

his extraordinary Intelligence, Ambition, Determination and that his a Marine , Semper Fi!

Comment

I love his carefree approach to life

Comment

His patience

Comment

I admire the fact that she's so eager to try new things. She doesn't overthink it; she'll jump in the deep end of the subject without even a second thought. The great thing about all this is sometimes she'll take me along, and I wind up liking a thing I didn't even know about 10 minutes ago.
                      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

I love how he's amazing at supporting everyone who needs him... It can't be an easy task, but he does so much to take care of his family, and me, since I lost my grandma. He's always there for everyone, and his strength is more incredible than I've seen in any other person. I wish I knew how he does it, and I wish I could make his life easier by being strong myself.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I admire Dylan's steadfastness and his self-sufficent-ness. He's been on his own since he was 17 and I admire the way he can take care of himself. He's knowledgeable in handy-man things and does most of his own repairs and fixes. He's amazing.
                          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                          It's just me and you
                          Put the pedal to the metal
                          Baby, turn the radio on
                          We can run to the far side of nowhere
                          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I admire how passionate and dedicated he is in pursuing his dreams. He's trying out for a couple minor league baseball teams this month - something he's dreamed of all his life. It's kind of a crapshoot as to whether or not he'll get signed; but as someone with zero athletic ability myself, the fact that he's even good enough to be invited to try out is amazing to me. And I just love seeing how excited he gets about it. I think a lot of people never find a true passion in life, and this is just one of his.

I also love his whole attitude/approach toward life - very footloose and adventurous, but with so much compassion and care. He's been jumping around between short-term jobs since finishing college, just doing different things he enjoys, but with no worry about the future. Just taking each adventure as it comes. I'm a lot more anxious about such things, so I find his sureness very encouraging.

He's also the most patient person I've ever met - a quality I owe a lot to personally!

Comment

I admire the strength my girlfriend has and the sheer talent for all sports. She is the most beautiful person inside and out I have ever met. I admire the courage she has to try new things and the sheer love she has for everyone.
                              I admire her.

Comment

I admire his soul. It's pure, kind, sincere, and full of love. There has never been a day since I met him where I haven't felt all of the love he feels for me. I admire his bravery in doing some pretty difficult things so we could be together and have the life we were supposed to have. I love that he lets me love him as much as I do without fear. I admire his compassion and his thoughtfulness. I love his sense of humour and how we can have the best time with each other laughing over the smallest things. I love his willingness to teach me things and have deep, thoughtful conversations about anything and everything. I appreciate every single thing that makes him who he is because he's my hero, my best friend, my lover, and the person I admire most in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X