No announcement yet.

How would your life be different...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd probably be in a destructive relationship. My SO saved me from those types of boys.

I'd probably have a kid.

Let's just say that before my SO, I had started going down a very different path...

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
    Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
    Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
    Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
    Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I would still be finishing school and leaving for China, but I wouldn't be as excited about coming home in 2 years!!!

Comment

I would more that likely be a soldier training to work on Apache helicopters in the British Army had my boy not come along. I started to dislike the idea of the army, and only really finished all of the tests because it was something that I had to finish and prove to myself. I can't just start something and stop half way through. I really started to go off the idea of the army when I realised that I was in love with him, and the pressure from my family, work colleagues, friends, and more specifically my parents, about me going in the army (almost forcing me to - I say almost because Thomas gave me the courage to say NO. This isn't how I picture my life) defineatly turned my opinion against it. If Thomas hadn't come along, then I would be down south somewhere marching about the college, or maybe at a shooting range or on a two mile run. I'm so glad that he came along and gave me the confidence, the strength, and the support that I needed to say NO.

Comment

I'd probably be living in Canada, with no idea what to do with my life!! Or perhaps I would have gone back to school as planned, and be halfway to being a nurse now. Definitely wouldn't be living in Edinburgh and be moving to London in 2 months. I'd probably have fallen out of touch with my friends in Ireland and would be a great deal less happy.

So very happy that's not my reality!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Working...
          X