Somethings wrong with my gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somethings wrong with my gf

and she wont tell me what in the world it is..and when i ask her she just dosnt say anything or says idk..
    i can tell somethings up but she wont tell me :-|

Women can be stubborn that way mate! Just keep asking and tell her there's nothing she can't talk to you about. My SO has to practicly dig the truth out of me when there's something bothering me sometimes cause I just don't wanna tell him if it's something that's upset me cause I feel like it'll upset him too. Maybe that's what's going on with your gf?

Tell her you KNOW that something's wrong and you won't rest until she's confided in you. Good luck

Comment

I agree with Tanja. Persistence is the key. I, too, am known for doing things like that and my fiance knows how to get information out of me - just won't give up lol Hope you're successful in finding out what's wrong with her and it's nothing major.

Met: November 19, 2010
      Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
      Made it official: April 29, 2011
      Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
      Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
      Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
      K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
      Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
      Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

I'm the girlfriend something was wrong with. He poked and poked and prodded and poked some more until he finally got it out of me. I'm very stubborn.. too stubborn for my own good sometimes. Everything is OK now!

Comment

Originally posted by Zapookie View Post
          I'm the girlfriend something was wrong with. He poked and poked and prodded and poked some more until he finally got it out of me. I'm very stubborn.. too stubborn for my own good sometimes. Everything is OK now!
          It's wonderful you have a SO who knows you so well!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
            It's wonderful you have a SO who knows you so well!
            My SO just looks at me and will say "okay, what's wrong??" jaja

But really, ask if she wants to talk about it. It might be really private.

Comment

Keep asking.
              BUT just make sure it's an appropriate moment for both of you.
              Maybe she just didn't to feel ok to have a talk with you.
              She probably just don't want to bother you with things.
              Just keep asking, without being pushy, just show you care and let her know that no matter what you are there for her.
              ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

If something was wrong with your 'bf' I would say leave it until he's ready to confide-just let him know you know it's not all alright and you're there for him.
                Alas, women are different. Poke. Prod. But let her know that whatever it is, you will still love her, accept her, and try to help her in any way you can.
                We're strange creatures. We say we don't want to talk, but usually we want nothing more. However, if she says emphatically "I really don't want to talk right now," then back off for a while. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                  Tell her you KNOW that something's wrong and you won't rest until she's confided in you. Good luck
                  Tanja hit the nail on the head! I am the girlfriend who shuts down when something is wrong. I will cry and my SO won't know why. He will ask and keep asking until I tell him. Be persistent. Girls can be stubborn sometimes or sometimes we're embarrassed to say anything because we will come across as weak or we don't want to bother you with another problem.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X