No announcement yet.

Longest time you spent without seeing your partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time will be the longest, though it's close to what we had to go through before. Last year was 7 months, now it will be 8 before I'm with him again. Only 3.5 more to go though!

Comment

If keeping with his schedule now it will be six months (3 months down and 3 to go). If there is a change in his schedule it will be closer to nine.

Comment

Gosh, now I feel lucky. We spent 3 months apart.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I am very lucky, we get to see each other once a month..

Comment

Since we met in person for the first time, the longest my s/o and I have gone without seeing each other is 4 months. He was making plans to visit me because by this point, I had already visited him twice. The issue was trying to find time to take off of work and also trying to set aside money to pay for things while visiting me. His dad works at the airport so he gets free tickets, but for a few of those four months his dad wasn't working, so he would've had to pay his ticket as well. Luckily by Feb, when he came to visit me, he was able to get a free ticket here and back. Even though we had been apart for a while, everything still felt the same. Keep hope alive. :-)

Comment

I never get to see my SO as he is always on the move from port to port. At least for now I'm in school and so I'm kinda distracted.

Comment

8 months, more or less. This time it's only four, though!

Comment

our last wait was four and a half months, this one is going to be about seven or eight months. it's been two months already, so five more to go! we're expecting that this will be our longest time apart.

Comment

4 months

Due to money and study schedules.

Comment

3 years and 55 days.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

9 months :0 which ended end of March when we finally re-united. Not sure when the next time will be! Hopefully less than 9 months....

Comment

When I go to Ireland this summer, we will have been apart for almost 6 months to the day. I'm guessing it'll be another 6 months after I return from the summer, and then another 5-6 month period until I graduate, and we can get married and I can move to Ireland. I keep realizing how much I'll miss my family, but I can't live without him, you know? Every single day is a mini-heartbreak without him.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

9 1/2 months and counting! This is the longest I've been without physical contact from someone I'm dating since I started dating! Thankfully we should see each other soon (within 2 months), I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahrosestevey View Post
                              I am actually sounding quite lucky... The longest we have spent apart was two months, and that's the longest it will ever be. We usually see each other once a month.
                              Now I feel like such a lucky girl because mine was 3 weeks. We are about to enter another 3 week session (today has already been 1 week).

Comment

It's been 4 months so far since i've seen my bf..he's coming to Canada in may though for 9 weeks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X