Not a good week :( Somewhat Ranting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a good week :( Somewhat Ranting

If anyone has read my last post, you would know I had to go to the dentist about my tooth problem. Turns out, there was no way to keep the infection away, so my only option was to have the tooth removed. It wasn't as bad as I thought, and the only pain I've had this past week is tightness from my stitches. I'm just a little upset about missing a tooth, mind you it was at the very back but still. A little piece of me is gone :/

But, on top of that my week has just been crap. I've caught the flu after my younger sister had it. She's very lucky when it comes to being sick. It only last a few days. Me on the other hand, it takes about 2 weeks to get over even a cold because my immune system isn't the best. And then there has been the pain in my joints for the past month. It was a dull ache in my ankles and neck when it was cold and wet outside but tonight I couldn't even get off the couch because everything just hurt. It lasted for a good hour too. It makes me wonder if I'm getting hit with arthritis early on It runs in my mom's side of the family and my grandmother was diagnosed before 30.

I'm just getting tired of something going wrong with either money, my health or a friend/family going through something. I haven't caught a break since summer. It's making me stressed about visiting my SO for the first time next month and I'm loosing weight over the stress of everything. My mom says visiting my SO for the week I'm going will be a much needed vacation for me, but I don't think it's even fair to visit him if I'm going to be stressed. Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get this out. If anyone has advice for dealing with stress, please let me know

Find a way to keep the peace. Meditate. Listen to music. Have a bath. Take some 'me' time. I feel you on the issues. This is all I could do.

Comment

Hey I hear you about not having a good week. My finals are this week and last friday my SO totalled his car. The stress of it all hasn't hit me until now. I am just thanking God that he left without a scratch. I would suggest you keep busy. Stay focused on something else and I promise you will forget your worries. Tomorrow is not promised but tomorrow is a new day to start fresh.

Comment

Working...
      X