No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's so spontaneous. He got tomorrow off work unexpectedly and he made last minute plans for us to go to Nashville to see this band tomorrow.

Met Online: 02/2012
    Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
    First Met in person: 09/22/2012
    Started Dating: 10/30/2012
    Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

I love him today for being his amazing self.
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he is the best listener in the entire world.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because he called - just in case the world ended - to remind me that no matter what happens, we'll find each other on the other side

I know it's totally cheesy and he's not at all serious about the world ending, but it was really sweet.

Comment

I love him today because having him home for Christmas break has instantly transformed me into a much happier person overall. So grateful to have him here with me for the holidays

Comment

I love him today because I called him earlier to find that he was sitting in the car waiting for his mother because he had spent all day out with her Christmas shopping just trying to figure out what to buy me for Christmas.. he was apparently 'just talking about' me and even trying to get ideas from her. I also love him because we were on the phone for roughly 2 hours and we still didn't want to hang up. And because he asked me why I wasn't there baking cookies instead of doing it here. AND because he said that he would be here right now if he had the money. Oh! And also because one of his gift ideas was to buy a game that we could play together (he checked 360 and pc games) even though he couldn't find one that he thought was interesting and within his budget. XD
              Apparently I love him for a lot of reasons tonight. >w<

I was even asked (by his mother) for ideas of what she could get a few people as well. It all made me feel so included in things even from here.. and she told me Merry Christmas. I know this isn't about him, but still. ^_^;
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because he puts up with the emotional issues which most other people aren't even aware I have.

Comment

I love him today because he knows he can't spend time with me today/tonight and even though he was busy he found those 10 minutes to make me fall in love with him all over again.
                  I love him also because he did all this on our 7 month anniversary before I even mentioned it

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He totally understands me in a way that no one else does. He really is my other half.

When I asked why he loved me and I proceeded to point out my flaws he told me that those things make me who I am and he loves everything about me no matter what.

Notes:
                    Met: 8.17.09
                    Started Dating: 8.20.09
                    First Met: 10.2.10
                    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

because he make me feel like i m worth it, that i m his other half, no matter what others say. and he is taking the effort to clean his room even when i told him not do so because i m visiting his family this week :P <3 i love you baby

Comment

Because he is taking me to Disney World on my 21st birthday!! XD

Comment

Because even though he is very happy when Christmas comes and he gets to spend time with his family, he always tells me that he's sad I'm not there. <3
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he is my soul mate!

Comment

Originally posted by jennten View Post
                              Because he is taking me to Disney World on my 21st birthday!! XD
                              I'm so jealous!!!!! I freaking love Disney World haha. I've only been once, on a school trip, and I'd love to go again.

I love him today because we haven't talked in a whole day (record for us) and won't talk again until tomorrow, but I know I was the first thing on his mind when he woke up, along with how much he loves me and misses me. And I love him because no matter how many times I told him he's not allowed to buy me things, the fucker went ahead and bought me something anyway, and he's done a good job of making sure I have no clue what it is.
                              Last edited by melarie; December 23, 2012, 08:13 AM.
                              "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love her today because she gives me strength to stay positive during the next few days. We have to stay strong even though we want to be with each other more and anything.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                                X