No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he keeps his Skype on even if he's busy playing his game. I know it sounds like it's not something really important, but I know how much he values his play time. I am contented that he's still there even if he's not really staring at my face 100 percent of the time.

Comment

On his way from one job to another, he took the time to call me and ask me about my day and how I was doing.

Comment

I love him today because he is smart, funny, sweet, cute, gwapo(handsome), a gamer and a techie guy.
        He always helps me when I get in trouble with this crappy laptop.He appreciates me and takes care of me and my feelings. He is very understanding and patient especially when I'm on my monthly thingy.
        He knows me very well and makes sure I always comes 1st. He will talk me through every time I'm feeling down or sad.

My friends would always say I'm lucky because I have him. He will say he is lucky because he have me.
        I would say we are both lucky coz we have each other.

He is perfect for me and I can't ask for more.

And as what others say on my recent thread here that he is a Keeper and knows me very well.
        True! He always holds on to our relationship and make sure we are always on this together.

Comment

I love him today because he told me that he would never have considered going long distance for anyone until he met me.

Comment

I love him today because I woke up to him calling me his angel.
            What a good start to my day.

Comment

I love him today because he is so super sweet! And makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world! <3

Comment

I love her today, despite our communication not being nightly like it used to be. Because, Those who are married to or in a relationship with someone in the military, hear from their spouse/SO far less often. So I need to be thankful for, when I do hear from my SO.

First Visit: September 2016
                Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                John 4:12
                I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Because no matter how hard I try to push him away, he always pulls me back to him.

Comment

I love him today because he is taking really good care of me.
                    I have been dizzy and lightheaded for the past 2 days and felt really sick - and he made sure all of his family members knew and someone would stop by to check up on me while he is at work and when he got home he brought me tea, ice cream and chocolates! But not only that now he made the bed super comfy for me, brought me ice cream and made tea!

I simply love him!!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today for never letting me go and never letting me let go.

Comment

I love him today for the amazing support he showed me when I told him about serious issues in our family today.

Comment

I love him today because he booked tickets to come and see me as I can't afford to at the moment (even though it would be my "turn"). <3

Comment

Because he stopped off at the shop on the way home from his first day at work yesterday to buy me my favourite ice cream cos I'd said in the morning before he left that I really wanted ice cream! Mmm Phish Food.

Comment

Originally posted by kattermole View Post
                              Because he stopped off at the shop on the way home from his first day at work yesterday to buy me my favourite ice cream cos I'd said in the morning before he left that I really wanted ice cream! Mmm Phish Food.
                              Totally jealous!
                              ~~~

Comment

Because yesterday when he got home from work, after 2 straight weeks of spending 24 hours a day with each other, he told me "I really missed you today"

Comment

Working...
                                X